+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thumbs up Booster Pack Builder

I've written a FREE program called "Booster Pack Builder" to help anyone that might want to build booster packs for Scrapbook MAX! It's really easy to use and has a step-by-step wizard to help you thought the process. You can add an entire folder of images , which is one feature that many people were asking for.

Click this Booster Pack Link to view the download instructions.

I am also doing a "soft" opening of my new site, iiRe Design and Development
    today, so take a look around... you might see something you like!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by srussell; 11-08-2006 at 08:06 AM.

Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

I shall have a proper look later and the site is the biz! Had a quick nose and will be back.....

Wow, Steve, this is awesome. How can we ever thank you enough! And your site is wonderful! You really are a master designer! Looking for any students? I'll sign up right now!

Really, thank you, Steve, you're a terrific guy, no matter what Crops says!

Granny

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Congrats Steve..your store looks wonderful and has so many great goodies..can't wait to be able to shop..the new program should be a big hit as well as a big help..the shopping mall is getting larger by the day it seems..aren't we all soooo lucky to have all this great talent...

You outdid yourself on this one!!! Great store! When are the sales!
    Bring on the bargains! hehehehe

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Granny, you can sign up as designer, but I'll have to see if you're stuff meets my standards (LMAO ), although it might be a conflict of interest with your own store.

Jazzeil, You can purchase items now... I just haven't done any major promotion yet... This is the first I've mentioned it and I've been helping Desmond a little on the Scrapbook MAX! store ( and learning a thing or two in the process)

Carol, I've got a "Specials" page in the works, but haven't given it a whole lot of priority yet, but they'll be something like that eventually...
    Last edited by srussell; 11-08-2006 at 10:14 AM.

Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

I'll be waiting for it Steve! I know the 1st special could be the winter one! whata say: huh? That one is FAB!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Steve, I don't want to be one of your designers, you don't need me. I just want to be your student and learn from the master himself!!!!!

Granny

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Is there a double meaning there?

Thumbs up Bravo Steve !!!!

Oh My Goodness, I have been gone for Days, and when I get Back, Your Store is up and Running/ Maxs Store is Up/ and so is LadyBug,Moonbeam & Grannys....

Steve your Store is AWSOME, and you make Programs too ...What a Guy !!! Will try out your Program Soon, Thank-You so Very Much...
    Wishing You All the Success in the World, No need to wish you good Luck, with your talent you won't need any Keep Up The Beyond Fantastic Work !!! (((Hugs))) coming your way...