• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • azmanar
    • Feb 2006

What's with EMETRIX.com

Hi,

I had 3 CC and 4 tries being rejected by EMETRIX when trying to order ScrapBookMax.

What can I do to order before the deadline? I have no fax ( scrapped and junked ).

Is PayPal available?
  • Scrapbook MAX!
    Your Host, Gracie!
    • Jan 2006

Hello,

If you are having problems ordering online or simply do not want to order online, you can order Scrapbook MAX! in a variety of other ways.

Check / Money Order: Click here to go to the check order form. Fill out the applicable information, and send the form with payment to the address located at the top of the form. Please note that we can only accept checks or money orders in US Dollars drawn from a US bank.

Credit Card Order by Fax: Click here to go to the fax order form. Fill out the applicable information, and send the form to the fax number located at the top of the form.

Credit Card Order by Phone: To place your order by phone call us with your credit card information ready at one of the numbers below:

Toll Free (US and Canada only): 888-447-1175
    Standard (International): 952-646-5558
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

• Corey
      Layout Whiz
      • Jan 2006

We just bumped up the offer by a few days just to make sure everyone has a chance to get in. It's good until April 4th.
      Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• azmanar
        • Feb 2006

Amazing guys ....all of ye ...

Comment

Working...
        X