• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Questions regarding "STORES"

I'm totally confused about all these stores! It seems that everyone has their own store...... I THINK! Please forgive me but I just need to understand how this works... Does the Scrapbook Max have one store and all you talented people are designers/creators in that store? For example, a long time ago, Granny, Moonbeam and Ladybug were opening a store! I'm just confused if you actually opened that store or if your all part of one store.

As I see it...... If I'm not sure, then I'm positive that there are others in the forum who are wondering too! Do you have a main menu then select the artist? Just how does this work?

nie
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Both, Scrapbook max has the store and yes Moonbeam and Granny etc. design for them, but also they opened their own store. Here is the link. I was just there and it is wonderful! I am going to have to take on an extra part-time job now!

Marion

Comment

• Moonbeam
      • Mar 2006

Sure OnieRN, Scrapbook Max has it's own store which we access thru the Booster packs button at the top of the page ( with the cute teddy bear with the red hat) "max" has quite a few designers producing things for their store.
      Quite a few here have their own ( seperate from Scrapbook Max)store and some produce work for their own and also for "max" hence the confusion...
      Any other stores have no connection to Scrapbook max other than we all support SM and and promote their software on our websites ..because it IS the best around.
      WE all love Scrapbook Max and applaud them as being responsible for us learning Digital scrapping and making this possible for us!We will always be singing their praises
      Granny, Ladybug and I have just now ( today) opened http://www.digitalscrapbookcountry.com
      opening with incredible short term special of up to 83% off ... all 50c just to celebrate... It took us a long time but we made it
      Last edited by Moonbeam; 11-06-2006, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• OnieRN
        Scrap Guru
        • May 2006

I was checking out your store

I love what I see. I tried to registered but got a message that they do not support my address? I'm not sure what that was about! I will give it another try when I have more time to check it out! I wil say again, your work is beautiful!!!!

I plan to shop, once I'm finally registered...... hehehe! CHARGE!

nie
        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

• jazzieal
          Digi Sage
          • Sep 2006

Just went browsing

thru your store and it's wonderful..you ladies have some beautiful things there...I think I may have to go on a shopping spree tomorrow..Congratulations I know it was a lot of hard work and I wish you much success.
          My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

Oh wow.....I didn't have a clue this was going on. Thanks for asking your question Onie!
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Moonbeam
              • Mar 2006

We haven't talked aboput it too much because we don't want to be "spammers" but we are just so so excited that we have finally reached our goal that we cant help shouting it from the rooftops

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

Moonbeam, Moonbeam, we can't let you out of the dungeon for a minute. Will you please leave the roof and come down to street level, you're going to get us banned from the forum, you nut!

GRanny
                sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Moonbeam
                  • Mar 2006

I KNow ! I can't help it

Comment

• Moonbeam
                    • Mar 2006

You can't stop me Granny.. Only Max can - oops!

Comment

• Linda
                      Layout Whiz
                      • May 2006

Great Store!

I just had a fun shopping trip in your new store! You did a wonderful job with it. Now I can see why you haven't been around the forum much lately; you've been VERY busy!!!
                      Many thanks for all the wonderful freebies and the 50 cent items! I'd clap if there were clapping hands available!
                      CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU!
                      sigpic

Comment

• caz38
                        • May 2006

Congratulations Ladies!
                        You Have Done A Wonderful Job With Your Store. I Went And Had A Quick Browse And Will Warm Up My Visa For My Next Visit. So Many Beautiful Items To Choose From.
                        Carol

Comment

• srussell
                          Digi Sage
                          • Feb 2006

Gee, I go away for the weekend and I come back to a shopping mall! I'll be back in AZ this afternoon and we'll be launching my own store "iiRe Design and Development." - Kind of funny we all did the same thing at the same time. I'll post an opening announcement as soon as I get back (and maybe a nap)

Congrats to Moonbeam, Granny and Ladybug on your new store. and congrats to BobbyBear for joining their design team (I'm gonna have to start working harder...)

All most of congrats to Scrapbook MAX! for opening their own store and allowing me to be part of their testing program (Thanks, Colin and Desmond)

Thank you all and everyone keep up the good work!

Steve
                          sigpic
                          Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                          My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• jazzieal
                            Digi Sage
                            • Sep 2006

Wow

Soon I'm going to need a map to find my way around the "Scrappers Mall" and here comes Steve with another store to be opening soon...I'm going to have to hide my Visa card from myself...congratulations to all of you..I'm so happy for you and I wish you much success..You can never have to many scrapbooking goodies!!!!
                            My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Moonbeam
                              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by srussell View Post
                              Gee, I go away for the weekend and I come back to a shopping mall! I'll be back in AZ this afternoon and we'll be launching my own store "iiRe Design and Development." - Kind of funny we all did the same thing at the same time. I'll post an opening announcement as soon as I get back (and maybe a nap)

Congrats to Moonbeam, Granny and Ladybug on your new store. and congrats to BobbyBear for joining their design team (I'm gonna have to start working harder...)

All most of congrats to Scrapbook MAX! for opening their own store and allowing me to be part of their testing program (Thanks, Colin and Desmond)

Thank you all and everyone keep up the good work!

Steve
                              Hey Steve, Fantastic.. I look forward to your opening up the new store too.. I Love your work -It is funny though how we all opened at the same time..people will think we planned it that way- but nothing could be further from the truth actually.. We planned to keep opening day as far away from Max's store as possible and intended to open many months agao ( as the old regulars on the forum will know - they got sick of waiting - which incidently so did we) But there is more to getting a wesite/store functioning properly from scratch that we thought, so it just dragged on an on as the problems got ironed out and here we are - anyway they say competition keeps you on your toes so it will be good for all of us..and all of the private stores support and promote Scrapbook Max - We love you Max

Comment

Working...
                              X