+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Default Thank You

Thank you that was very helpful however, I'm wondering what is the point of buying or using anyone else's stuff? I mean why would you want to download "freebies" if you can't use them. My website is actually just a memorial to my parents and would probably only be looked at by my family but I still don't want to infringe on copyrights. So I guess to be safe I should get photoshop elements or something and start making my own things.
    I appreciate your information.
    Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by srussell View Post
    Poor Lori... I can see why we haven't heard from her in a while... Moonbeam and Granny have had her chained to the computer desk for months now...
    and after months in the dungeon when we thought she was working ... all she was doing is playing around making a fancy signature.. I mean we supplied all her food and comfortable bedding and this is the result? 1 fancy forum signature

Jackie... I'm sorry to hear you have lost your parents. It's very sweet of you to make a memorial for them.

And, I'm sorry, you missunderstood my post. From your question, I understood that you wanted to share the freebies or even sell the stuff you were downloading.

Ok, as I mentioned in my post, you can post "images" of templates and layouts you have made, on your website. What you cannot post is the embellishments themselves, whether they are freebies or you paid for them.

If you visit the gallery here in the SBM forum, you will see many pictures of what our members have made. It's wonderful to share those and let people see what you have done. It's not only ok to do so, it's encouraged.

Hope this is more clear. We look forward to seeing your work.

Granny

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Thumbs up BRAVO, LadyBug,MoonBeam,and Granny !!!

Like I told Steve, I have been gone for days, when I get back Look what I find, Not 1 store But 3 Goosh I am so Proud of you All I can tell you have been working your tails off, the Products you offer are Beyond Awsome,
    I wish you All much Success, and as I told Steve I won't wish you Luck, with your Talent, you won't need any (((HUGS)) xs a Million

Thank you Mary Ann. Your words mean a lot to us, since you're so talented yourself. I still hope you will become one of the designers. We can only benefit from your experience and wonderful style.

Granny

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    Thank you Mary Ann. Your words mean a lot to us, since you're so talented yourself. I still hope you will become one of the designers. We can only benefit from your experience and wonderful style.

Granny
    Yes, Mary Ann you must get up there with the stars and become a SM designer. You are so talented as well as being a sweet sweet person.