+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thumbs up Great Store!

I just had a fun shopping trip in your new store! You did a wonderful job with it. Now I can see why you haven't been around the forum much lately; you've been VERY busy!!!
    Many thanks for all the wonderful freebies and the 50 cent items! I'd clap if there were clapping hands available!
    CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU!

Congratulations Ladies!
    You Have Done A Wonderful Job With Your Store. I Went And Had A Quick Browse And Will Warm Up My Visa For My Next Visit. So Many Beautiful Items To Choose From.
    Carol

Gee, I go away for the weekend and I come back to a shopping mall! I'll be back in AZ this afternoon and we'll be launching my own store "iiRe Design and Development." - Kind of funny we all did the same thing at the same time. I'll post an opening announcement as soon as I get back (and maybe a nap)

Congrats to Moonbeam, Granny and Ladybug on your new store. and congrats to BobbyBear for joining their design team (I'm gonna have to start working harder...)

All most of congrats to Scrapbook MAX! for opening their own store and allowing me to be part of their testing program (Thanks, Colin and Desmond)

Thank you all and everyone keep up the good work!

Steve

Thumbs up Wow

Soon I'm going to need a map to find my way around the "Scrappers Mall" and here comes Steve with another store to be opening soon...I'm going to have to hide my Visa card from myself...congratulations to all of you..I'm so happy for you and I wish you much success..You can never have to many scrapbooking goodies!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by srussell View Post
    Gee, I go away for the weekend and I come back to a shopping mall! I'll be back in AZ this afternoon and we'll be launching my own store "iiRe Design and Development." - Kind of funny we all did the same thing at the same time. I'll post an opening announcement as soon as I get back (and maybe a nap)

Congrats to Moonbeam, Granny and Ladybug on your new store. and congrats to BobbyBear for joining their design team (I'm gonna have to start working harder...)

All most of congrats to Scrapbook MAX! for opening their own store and allowing me to be part of their testing program (Thanks, Colin and Desmond)

Thank you all and everyone keep up the good work!

Steve
    Hey Steve, Fantastic.. I look forward to your opening up the new store too.. I Love your work -It is funny though how we all opened at the same time..people will think we planned it that way- but nothing could be further from the truth actually.. We planned to keep opening day as far away from Max's store as possible and intended to open many months agao ( as the old regulars on the forum will know - they got sick of waiting - which incidently so did we) But there is more to getting a wesite/store functioning properly from scratch that we thought, so it just dragged on an on as the problems got ironed out and here we are - anyway they say competition keeps you on your toes so it will be good for all of us..and all of the private stores support and promote Scrapbook Max - We love you Max

Thanks every one for the nice words and wonderful support. We are busier than a one arm paper hanger, and I should know, I used to have my own wallpapering business for about 20 years. But we're having fun doing it.

Steve, it's wonderful that you're opening your store. I love your products. And I agree with Moonbeam, the more the merrier. There's room for every one here, and Max ties us all together. So......

"Let the good times roll....."

Granny

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Thanks for asking that question Onie, I too thought it was one big store!
    WOW, you guys!! I'm really impressed! I went to your shop and was blown away! I quess that explains alot, Like why Granny is so Crabby all the time, you have been working overtime you poor thing, I bet the arthitus is acting up. hehehe. In all seriousness, I'm going to have to start putting some money away, I just love all that stuff in there, you guys really did a great job! I hope you guys aren't going to vanish from here, Granny you got a Soap Opera to get organize too.! LOL
    And STEVE, STEVE, STEVE...... Glad to see your still alive! All this time I thought you were doing house work! hahaha. Can't wait to see your store too! I have to tell ya I love that Winter one you did! It's absolutely gorgeous!!!! See Steve I don't always pick on you! Sometimes I can be nice, but don't get used to it! hahahaha
    And Scrapbook Max is making changes too I see, They are going to have to keep up with the competiton now!
    Again! GREAT JOB!!! you guys!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Default Thank You

Thank you Moonbeam, Granny, and Ladybug for the wonderful sale. I bought 45 items and all the free ones too.
    Now I am trying to figure out which designer names go with the Max nicknames.
    By the way, Moonbeam, I love your oops! emoticon.
    Good luck with your store, just don't desert us here. We would miss your humor.
    Leaf

Thanks, Leaf.... I'm finally going to be able to feed that miserable cat of mine. Keeps me up all night begging for food. Don't know why, I feed him once a month whether he needs it or not! Go figure.

Ok, here are the culprits...

Moonbeam.... Deanne the Peon

Ladybug... Machine Gun Kelly, ops, no, I mean.... Lori Kelly

Granny.... Rufina Delfina SasaGuitia, Hija de Pichilingo and Puchucha, also known at Esther Barry.

But don't let the names fool you, wer are the same old nuts underneath!

Granny

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Granny, Thank you for the info. The one thing I forgot to ask is how long will the sale be going on? I have a friend who is out of town right now, but I know she will be interested.
    Leaf