+ Reply to Thread

Post Sketch Layouts for Scrapbook Pages

Heloo again,
    Thought I would submit a couple of links for sketches of possible layouts for scrapbooking pages and cards. I currently belong to the annexcafe scrapbooking newsgroup. I am not sure if we as a group would be interested in starting a newsgroup with ScrapbookMAX but it does make it easier to transfer tubes and png files back and forth. Here is the links for the two sketch websites and also a link for the moderator of the annexcafe newsgroup's website. She has some awesome links and ideas on her site that you all may find useful.

http://www.scrap-maps.com/

http://members.annexcafe.com/lbth/index.htm

http://www.memorycreators.com/sketches.htm

Hugs,
    Amythyst

Amythyst...

Thank you so much for making this links availble. I love creating ornaments and tubes, but when it comes to actual layouts, I'm very poor at it. This will really help me.

Granny

Amythyst or even granny you might be able to help me, can either of you tell me how to use these scrap maps or the sketches, how do you download them or are they just examples?
    JoJo

JoJo... I printed out the ones from Memorycreators, and I think they are just samples, not actual templates. Is there anything in particular you need? Maybe I can make the template for you, if you tell me or send me an e-mail with the sample?

grannyestee at adelphia.net

Granny

Thanks anyway Granny, but i was on another site where you could buy them & i thought of the ones Amythyst posted, thought i would have a look but could not work out how to use them, thought it may have been somthing i missed. by the way thanks for the tut on images i now know how to put my pic in there, i'm not real good with the computer & everything i am learning is so exciting to me, can't believe i am acctually doing it by myself, without hubbies help, thanks again.
    JoJo

My pleasure, glad you could benefit from the tutorial. And if you ever find one of those layouts you would like to use, but can't figure out how, I would be happy to help you for free.

Have a great weekend.

Granny

Thanks Granny, will keep that in mind.
    JoJo.