+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Red face Intruduceing Myself.....Whow.........

Well I have signed on as "smile". I am female,50+,Canadian,retired,two grown kids, and my hobbie is fishing.Mostly ocean fishing. This craft is brand new to me so I may need alot of help. By the way, I think at one time I may have had the nurse who calls herself "eye". In the hospital she was known as the "enema" queen!! So don't get her mad. (lol )I look forward to meeting all of you and making lasting friendships. After all it is a small world.And at last a bit of advice from nurse Eye....Never, under any circumstances, combine a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    Well I have signed on as "smile". I am female,50+,Canadian,retired,two grown kids, and my hobbie is fishing.Mostly ocean fishing. This craft is brand new to me so I may need alot of help. By the way, I think at one time I may have had the nurse who calls herself "eye". In the hospital she was known as the "enema" queen!! So don't get her mad. (lol )I look forward to meeting all of you and making lasting friendships. After all it is a small world.And at last a bit of advice from nurse Eye....Never, under any circumstances, combine a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Smile
    lol eye is that true, what a reputation you have! Welcome smile, I'm laffin' already

Default Welcome

It took one post for me to know you are going to be right at home here..LOL
    I'm Linda and I'm from Alabama...I have 2 grown daughters and 4 grandsons
    ages 19-6 I love digital scrapbooking and SBM is a great program..just get you a comfortable chair cuz you are going to be spending a lot of time in it..
    glad to have you here..

Smile, welcome to the forum, and thank you so much for the bit about "Eye". Now I know why she wants to be a body guard for me, and why she is a bouncer at the bar in our soap opera, "Days of our Scraps". You've made my day.

Granny

Default "eng" "jazzieal" "Granny" and "eye"

Thankyou for your reply..........Soaps you say............I have heard the best of them so perhaps I can help. Where are these posts so that I may read on this adventure you have all created. Love it.........lol..... As for our friend "eye", I don't think she has read my introduction yet.so I will leave her with a medical question........Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "assteroids"

Smile Girls, girls

Now girls you are not going to listen to this nut from Canada are you.Help me.This smile needs to be fixed haha. Now she is telling things that are so true haha.

Default Welcome to this strange human Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post

Smile
    Thanks smile. I think I did have you as a patient. You were that red headed knowit all that kept ringing her darn buzzer.I knew if I gave you the enema you would be to busy to bug me.OOO the bliss. Have fun. Looking forward to seeing your layouts.Thats if you can keep from interfering with me haha.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by *eng* View Post
    lol eye is that true, what a reputation you have! Welcome smile, I'm laffin' already
    yes she tells all but the truth haha

Oh!! I can tell Smile is going to fit in here very well. She is crackin' me up already! And Eye be Careful I think she;s mad at you ! hehehehe

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

You guys!!!!!

Marion