• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • banjomama
    • Nov 2006

New from NH

Hi everyone,

This looks like a good place to hang out and learn. I'd like to do both.
    I'm from NH and new to digital scrapbooking. I've got seven years of "Paper" scrapbooking experience and that's been fun. Now I'd like to get into the "digi" stuff. I want to do a digi scrapbook of my brother who has passed away. He was a very gifted Jazz musician and it would be a tribute to his career in Jazz.

So my question (1st one that is!) is now that I downloaded the freebie for Nov I can't find it on my computer! Would anyone know where it would be living presently?

Thanks much and I look forward to being a member of this community!
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by banjomama View Post
    Hi everyone,

This looks like a good place to hang out and learn. I'd like to do both.
    I'm from NH and new to digital scrapbooking. I've got seven years of "Paper" scrapbooking experience and that's been fun. Now I'd like to get into the "digi" stuff. I want to do a digi scrapbook of my brother who has passed away. He was a very gifted Jazz musician and it would be a tribute to his career in Jazz.

So my question (1st one that is!) is now that I downloaded the freebie for Nov I can't find it on my computer! Would anyone know where it would be living presently?

Thanks much and I look forward to being a member of this community!
    Welcome and goodluck with the scrapbook on your brother. You must be very proud.
    I think you will find the freebie in Scrabook Max. If you click on the heart on the toolbar it should bring up a load of 'things' at the side. There should be a square saying The Groove. If you click on this it should open and the freebie is inside. If I'm wrong someone will correct me soon! Good luck.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Rikki61
      • Sep 2006

welcome aboard, you already have a huge knowledge of scrapping so you are gonna fly at this. I'm new to both kinds of scrapping, but I am a computor girl thru and thru....you will love it here everyone is soooo friendly

Comment

• srussell
        Digi Sage
        • Feb 2006

Where abouts in New Hampshire? I have a place in Weare, NH
        sigpic
        Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
        My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Welcome

Welcome and it is a breeze. and so much fun
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
          X