+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New from NH

Talking New from NH

Hi everyone,

This looks like a good place to hang out and learn. I'd like to do both.
    I'm from NH and new to digital scrapbooking. I've got seven years of "Paper" scrapbooking experience and that's been fun. Now I'd like to get into the "digi" stuff. I want to do a digi scrapbook of my brother who has passed away. He was a very gifted Jazz musician and it would be a tribute to his career in Jazz.

So my question (1st one that is!) is now that I downloaded the freebie for Nov I can't find it on my computer! Would anyone know where it would be living presently?

Thanks much and I look forward to being a member of this community!

Quote Originally Posted by banjomama View Post
    Hi everyone,

This looks like a good place to hang out and learn. I'd like to do both.
    I'm from NH and new to digital scrapbooking. I've got seven years of "Paper" scrapbooking experience and that's been fun. Now I'd like to get into the "digi" stuff. I want to do a digi scrapbook of my brother who has passed away. He was a very gifted Jazz musician and it would be a tribute to his career in Jazz.

So my question (1st one that is!) is now that I downloaded the freebie for Nov I can't find it on my computer! Would anyone know where it would be living presently?

Thanks much and I look forward to being a member of this community!
    Welcome and goodluck with the scrapbook on your brother. You must be very proud.
    I think you will find the freebie in Scrabook Max. If you click on the heart on the toolbar it should bring up a load of 'things' at the side. There should be a square saying The Groove. If you click on this it should open and the freebie is inside. If I'm wrong someone will correct me soon! Good luck.

welcome aboard, you already have a huge knowledge of scrapping so you are gonna fly at this. I'm new to both kinds of scrapping, but I am a computor girl thru and thru....you will love it here everyone is soooo friendly

Where abouts in New Hampshire? I have a place in Weare, NH

Default Welcome

Welcome and it is a breeze. and so much fun