• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mh51
    Scrap Guru
    • Jul 2006

Sincere Apologies

My sincere & humble apologies to anyone who thought I was including them in my recent posts on this website. It WAS NOT my intention to do so and I would NEVER knowingly say or do anything to hurt another.
    Maybe best not to do anything in future??
  • Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

Hi Mary, I have no idea what you are referring to simply because I havent been around too much lately - but I do know that YOU would never say anything deliberately to hurt anyone... you are such a kind hearted soul. I'll vouch for that!

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by mh51 View Post
      My sincere & humble apologies to anyone who thought I was including them in my recent posts on this website. It WAS NOT my intention to do so and I would NEVER knowingly say or do anything to hurt another.

I can't recall you posting anything offensive?
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Thank you

Originally posted by mh51 View Post

You have nothing to be sorry about. You are a kind person and was only taking up for what you believe. I am with you on this one. You did nothing wrong but protect someone in need.You are a angle of light. God Bless You.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• OnieRN
          Scrap Guru
          • May 2006

Hello Mary

I didn't take any offence to what you posted. Your a sweet and kind lady, just as with the others on here. If anything, this situation is a true test of the need to come up with some kind of a language thread. A place that is safe to ask for help, the best way possible. I personally admire anyone who is bilingual.

For me personally, I live in El Paso, and I am in the minority because I do not speak Spanish. I am trying to learn but taking a formal class doesn't work, since I live on a border town and they have many terms, word usage that does not follow the published books. It's best to take a coversational class that's taught by locals here on the border and forget the books or videos because there are different dialoqics and it would be easy to goof. For example, I attempted to tell a couple of Spanish speaking boys to go back to class and not run...... well it didn't come out right, and those boys literally started rolling on the ground laughing. I try to learn new phrases every day from the locals here.

I appreciate you all and thankful that I found this world wide extended family.

nie
          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

Working...
          X