• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

Lilac Meadows Template

Hi Mary.
    A while back I posted a template I made in the gallery and you said you quote "want it want it want it" so I just wanted to let you know it is available right now in the store under LILAC MEADOWS TEMPLATE. It was the soft pretty green with lilac embies... there is an assortment of colours in that set , because they are all plopper (Preset) pages but the one you were interested in is at the top of the preview pictures .. but you can check it out here

thannk you so much Mary for your patience
    Hugs, Deanne
  • mh51
    Scrap Guru
    • Jul 2006

Many thx Moonbeam ~ will get right on it today. Have also had a look at others in the store and I think the credit card is going to take a hammering.............
    Thanks also for remembering me. You are such a busy lady and I do appreciate it.
    GOOD LUCK from us all.

Comment

• Moonbeam
      • Mar 2006

I know you do sweet thing!!!
      Thats what I like about you

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

That is beautiful. I shall have to take some photo's to fit it then I shall buy it!
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• autisticwonder
          Scrap Guru
          • Nov 2006

If Nana could see this...

This is the perfect set of pages for my Nana's photo album..She was only shy 3 weeks to her 100th birthday this year before she passed away. So I'm sending digital scrapbooks of her and the family! HOW BEAUTIFUL!!

Comment

Working...
          X