X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

Painted Rose Template

Hey! Is the store open? where was the fanfare? I didn't hear the trumpets sounding!! This is so exciting isn't it?

I am so please to be a part of this - thanks "Max"

I would truly love to hear ANY special requests for designs and templates from you guys out there..I love to design with someone in mind. Even specially "customised" personalised requests with names and all - So if you have something you wish to see please in the store ask here or send me a private message and I will do my very best.

Happy scrapping everyone.

Heres the link to my work in the store .... my favourite is the "Painted Rose - Hand painted folk art" simply because it links my past with the present ( I used to paint by hand , doing folk art and now I work digitally) so this template combines the 2 as I used my own handpainted work to make the template. PLus Roses are my favourite flower and pink my favourite colour - so of course this one is my favourite.

Take care and be happy,
    regards,
    Deanne AKA Moonbeam
    Last edited by Scrapbook MAX!; 11-08-2006, 02:13 PM. Reason: adding
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
    Hey! Is the store open? where was the fanfare? I didn't hear the trumpets sounding!! This is so exciting isn't it?
    I am so please to be a part of this - thanks "Max"
    I would truly love to hear ANY special requests for designs and templates from you guys out there..I love to design with someone in mind.
    Even specially "customised" personalised requests with names and all -
    So if you have something you wish to see please in the store ask here or email me personally at [email protected] and I will do my very best .
    Happy scrapping everyone.
    Heres the link to my work in the store .... my favourite is the "Painted Rose - Hand painted folk art" simply because it links my past with the present ( I used to paint by hand , doing folk art and now I work digitally) so this template combines the 2 as I used my own handpainted work to make the template. PLus Roses are my favourite flower and pink my favourite colour - so of course this one is my favourite.

Take care and be happy,
    regards,
    Deanne AKA Moonbeam

I know it was very low key the opening wasn't it! I nearly fell over myself when I saw it. I'm sure we'll have loads of requests. Ooh it's so exciting
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

I already bought the painted rose Moonbeam and I really love it!

Marion

Comment

• juliehclark
        Challenge Host
        • Jun 2006

i think there will be some fanfare soon

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

• Moonbeam
          • Mar 2006

aaaawwwwwwwww thank you Marion . i will always treasure you as my first customet thats so cool!!
          and Julie, I look forward to a bit of fanfare and a grand opening .. we all waited long enough.hey!
          And i must say Julie I look forward very very much to seeing more of your work in the store. I love your style and admire your work greatly - It''s a real priveledge to work alongside such talented artists as Max has working on stock for the add ons.. It makes me feel inadequate - but I am enjoying designing so much anyway..

Comment

• Moonbeam
            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Marion View Post
            I already bought the painted rose Moonbeam and I really love it!

Marion
            I hope youre going to show me what you do with it in the gallery- pleeeeze!!!

Comment

• tenaes7
              • Oct 2006

Im so excited about the store. I can see it getting me in touble though lol

Comment

• Rikki61
                • Sep 2006

new store congrats

hey moonbeam, I just went to check out your store, just love the rose one, what an amazing peice of work, thank you. I can see the bankcard is about to take another hammering.....best of luck with the store

Comment

• Marion
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
                  aaaawwwwwwwww thank you Marion . i will always treasure you as my first customet thats so cool!!
                  and Julie, I look forward to a bit of fanfare and a grand opening .. we all waited long enough.hey!
                  And i must say Julie I look forward very very much to seeing more of your work in the store. I love your style and admire your work greatly - It''s a real priveledge to work alongside such talented artists as Max has working on stock for the add ons.. It makes me feel inadequate - but I am enjoying designing so much anyway..
                  Hi Moonbeam,
                  I posted 2 layouts in the Gallery, Let me know if they meet with your approval!

Marion

Comment

• Moonbeam
                    • Mar 2006

Approval??? wow!!! I love what YOU did with them.. the way you re-arranged and resized they look better than the original.. great job and thanks so much for letting me see them.. It's kinda strange feeling seeing my "Babies" up there with someone elses photo's in them.. I LIKE having the priveledge of being a small part of someone elses scrapbook memories - a very satisfyiing feeling, so thankyou again Marion for posting it.

Comment

• Kazr
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Mar 2006

Just want to add my Congratulations to Deanne & the rest of the talented ladies who have worked so hard to make the opening of the store possible, we have so much talent here in SBM,we are truly fortunate to be a part of it.
                      hugs xxxxxxx Karyn.

Comment

• Kazr
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Mar 2006

I forgot to mention the talented gents here & in the store also,my sincere apologies

Comment

• Moonbeam
                          • Mar 2006

You're very kind Kazr .. thanks heaps.. and yeah dont forget the guys..Steve is a wonder boy I reckon

Comment

• *eng*
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2006

Steve has loads of amazing goodies doesn't he.
                            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Ladybug
                              Mad Scrapper
                              • Mar 2006

Thank you Kazr. And Rikki61 is right, Moonbeam's rose layout is absolutely beautiful!
                              sigpic

Granny, MaggieMae and Moonbeam are my buddies!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X