+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thumbs up BRAVO, and The Very Best of Success to you All !!!

WTG to All the Designers and soon to be Designers.... I wish nothing but Success as you venture into the World of Digital Designing....Max is so fortunate to have such Talented Artists, and we are so Fortunate to be able to have you as our Digi Friends....BIG (((HUGS))) to All and Congradulations at the opening of The Max Store, Your work continues to leave me in total AWE !!!! (Y) xs a Trillion, Zillion xs a Trillion Zillion !!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Mary Ann. You're so kind. I won't be at all surprise if we have you as a designer soon. I sure hope so. The more the merrier.

Granny

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Default Thank you

I hope I am posting this is the correct forum, if not I hope admin moves it to the correct place.

I have been enjoying all the free downloads from the community forum's, So I figured I may as well support those who were kind enough to share with me.

Today I purchased:
    DGO 5 Any Toughter he'd Rust
    DGO 13 Family Gems
    IRE 65 My Favorite Pet Kit
    IRE 39 One Big Happy Family Kit
    IER 31 Christmas Ornaments Kit

Wow it was so easy to order and download I know I will be back for more.

Thanks Jo

NO - I need to thank you ... this is so cool to finally see the fruits of hard work.. so thank you thank you thank you...It is so exciting to think someone actually bought something of mine

Quote Originally Posted by MA3 View Post
    WTG to All the Designers and soon to be Designers.... I wish nothing but Success as you venture into the World of Digital Designing....Max is so fortunate to have such Talented Artists, and we are so Fortunate to be able to have you as our Digi Friends....BIG (((HUGS))) to All and Congradulations at the opening of The Max Store, Your work continues to leave me in total AWE !!!! (Y) xs a Trillion, Zillion xs a Trillion Zillion !!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope you are among the soon to be designers mary Anne - I have seen your work and it is awesome.. what's keeping you? Get in here with us!!!!

Thumbs up Wonderful Store!

Oh, my goodness! I shopped till I dropped. There's so much in your store and it's wonderful! Congratulations to you guys - it should be a huge success!
    Julie

Just checked out the store, I thought I was done and checked out, but then I spotted more and had to check out again! I could have kept going, but I will be back later to see what is new! Wonderful Items!

I'm glad yo're all enjoying it.. and yes Sacannon there sure is a lot to see...
    there is a search box at the top if you have a key word for something in particular or you see something you like and want to find it later..
    there are also 2 distinct sections.. the section under "ALL SCRAPBOOK MAX ITEMS" has the most things in it as the store predominantly caters for Scrapbook Max users and the things in there loads straight into "max" software .

Oh My Goodness! I have spent over an hour in this wonderful store & was tempted to buy everything LOL, ended up with 14 items so not bad LOL.You have done an amazing job with this store, & all your hard works shows, be proud of yourselves!I love it & will keep checking back,thank you ,thank you!

I agree, what a wonderful place, I have a question though, how long does it take to arrive in your email box once you've paid for it? I ordered some really nice things last night and wasn't sure if it was digital delivery or postal. I sound really stupid asking this but I'm not really very good with ordering stuff like this online.
    Thanks for your help, and thanks for a great shop
    Clareexx