+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Painted Rose Template

Hey! Is the store open? where was the fanfare? I didn't hear the trumpets sounding!! This is so exciting isn't it?

I am so please to be a part of this - thanks "Max"

I would truly love to hear ANY special requests for designs and templates from you guys out there..I love to design with someone in mind. Even specially "customised" personalised requests with names and all - So if you have something you wish to see please in the store ask here or send me a private message and I will do my very best.

Happy scrapping everyone.

Heres the link to my work in the store .... my favourite is the "Painted Rose - Hand painted folk art" simply because it links my past with the present ( I used to paint by hand , doing folk art and now I work digitally) so this template combines the 2 as I used my own handpainted work to make the template. PLus Roses are my favourite flower and pink my favourite colour - so of course this one is my favourite.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/store/ma...ufacturerid=23

Take care and be happy,
    regards,
    Deanne AKA Moonbeam
    Last edited by Scrapbook MAX!; 11-08-2006 at 02:13 PM. Reason: adding

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbeam View Post
    Hey! Is the store open? where was the fanfare? I didn't hear the trumpets sounding!! This is so exciting isn't it?
    I am so please to be a part of this - thanks "Max"
    I would truly love to hear ANY special requests for designs and templates from you guys out there..I love to design with someone in mind.
    Even specially "customised" personalised requests with names and all -
    So if you have something you wish to see please in the store ask here or email me personally at emaildeanne@aapt.net.au and I will do my very best .
    Happy scrapping everyone.
    Heres the link to my work in the store .... my favourite is the "Painted Rose - Hand painted folk art" simply because it links my past with the present ( I used to paint by hand , doing folk art and now I work digitally) so this template combines the 2 as I used my own handpainted work to make the template. PLus Roses are my favourite flower and pink my favourite colour - so of course this one is my favourite.
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/store/ma...ufacturerid=23

Take care and be happy,
    regards,
    Deanne AKA Moonbeam

I know it was very low key the opening wasn't it! I nearly fell over myself when I saw it. I'm sure we'll have loads of requests. Ooh it's so exciting

I already bought the painted rose Moonbeam and I really love it!

Marion

i think there will be some fanfare soon

aaaawwwwwwwww thank you Marion . i will always treasure you as my first customet thats so cool!!
    and Julie, I look forward to a bit of fanfare and a grand opening .. we all waited long enough.hey!
    And i must say Julie I look forward very very much to seeing more of your work in the store. I love your style and admire your work greatly - It''s a real priveledge to work alongside such talented artists as Max has working on stock for the add ons.. It makes me feel inadequate - but I am enjoying designing so much anyway..

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    I already bought the painted rose Moonbeam and I really love it!

Marion
    I hope youre going to show me what you do with it in the gallery- pleeeeze!!!

Im so excited about the store. I can see it getting me in touble though lol

Default new store congrats

hey moonbeam, I just went to check out your store, just love the rose one, what an amazing peice of work, thank you. I can see the bankcard is about to take another hammering.....best of luck with the store

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbeam View Post
    aaaawwwwwwwww thank you Marion . i will always treasure you as my first customet thats so cool!!
    and Julie, I look forward to a bit of fanfare and a grand opening .. we all waited long enough.hey!
    And i must say Julie I look forward very very much to seeing more of your work in the store. I love your style and admire your work greatly - It''s a real priveledge to work alongside such talented artists as Max has working on stock for the add ons.. It makes me feel inadequate - but I am enjoying designing so much anyway..
    Hi Moonbeam,
    I posted 2 layouts in the Gallery, Let me know if they meet with your approval!

Marion

Approval??? wow!!! I love what YOU did with them.. the way you re-arranged and resized they look better than the original.. great job and thanks so much for letting me see them.. It's kinda strange feeling seeing my "Babies" up there with someone elses photo's in them.. I LIKE having the priveledge of being a small part of someone elses scrapbook memories - a very satisfyiing feeling, so thankyou again Marion for posting it.