X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
    Steve has loads of amazing goodies doesn't he.
    He sure does... and he has his own new store as well... He works pretty hard. Steve also has come up with an amazing little software program too that works very well with Scrapbook Max.. I have the priveledge of trialing it at the moment.. and it is fantastic!! He is so clever! But I'll leave it up to him to release the details of it when he has finished perfecting it... Go STEVE!

Comment

• ccindy
      • May 2006

How?

hi i just saw the store -great job. How can we become designers-no wait i saw that link what i want to know is how do we desgin, which program do we have to use? and is there a tutorial-maybe you can pput somthing like that together and sell that . i would like to try and design my own templates, without using someone elses product

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
        He sure does... and he has his own new store as well... He works pretty hard. Steve also has come up with an amazing little software program too that works very well with Scrapbook Max.. I have the priveledge of trialing it at the moment.. and it is fantastic!! He is so clever! But I'll leave it up to him to release the details of it when he has finished perfecting it... Go STEVE!
        Hurry up Steve, where are you! I am intrigued now (and impatient lol!)
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Moonbeam
          • Mar 2006

I might be wrong but I think if you click on any of the links to the products we have posted above... that gets you into the store...I THINK from there you should be able to look at everything in the store..including Steves products... there is a list at the left of the designers names .just click on Steve and all his stuff will come up .. Hope so anyway ( all new to me too)

Comment

• Marion
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Feb 2006

There is also a picture of a cute little bear above the forum that says "booster packs" that gets you to the store.

Marion

Comment

• MA3
              • Aug 2006

BRAVO, and The Very Best of Success to you All !!!

WTG to All the Designers and soon to be Designers.... I wish nothing but Success as you venture into the World of Digital Designing....Max is so fortunate to have such Talented Artists, and we are so Fortunate to be able to have you as our Digi Friends....BIG (((HUGS))) to All and Congradulations at the opening of The Max Store, Your work continues to leave me in total AWE !!!! (Y) xs a Trillion, Zillion xs a Trillion Zillion !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

Thank you Mary Ann. You're so kind. I won't be at all surprise if we have you as a designer soon. I sure hope so. The more the merrier.

Granny
                sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• workingjo3
                  Mad Scrapper
                  • Sep 2006

Thank you

I hope I am posting this is the correct forum, if not I hope admin moves it to the correct place.

I have been enjoying all the free downloads from the community forum's, So I figured I may as well support those who were kind enough to share with me.

Today I purchased:
                  DGO 5 Any Toughter he'd Rust
                  DGO 13 Family Gems
                  IRE 65 My Favorite Pet Kit
                  IRE 39 One Big Happy Family Kit
                  IER 31 Christmas Ornaments Kit

Wow it was so easy to order and download I know I will be back for more.

Thanks Jo

Comment

• Moonbeam
                    • Mar 2006

NO - I need to thank you ... this is so cool to finally see the fruits of hard work.. so thank you thank you thank you...It is so exciting to think someone actually bought something of mine

Comment

• Moonbeam
                      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by MA3 View Post
                      WTG to All the Designers and soon to be Designers.... I wish nothing but Success as you venture into the World of Digital Designing....Max is so fortunate to have such Talented Artists, and we are so Fortunate to be able to have you as our Digi Friends....BIG (((HUGS))) to All and Congradulations at the opening of The Max Store, Your work continues to leave me in total AWE !!!! (Y) xs a Trillion, Zillion xs a Trillion Zillion !!!!!!!!!!!
                      I hope you are among the soon to be designers mary Anne - I have seen your work and it is awesome.. what's keeping you? Get in here with us!!!!

Comment

• MaggieMae
                        Digi Sage
                        • May 2006

Wonderful Store!

Oh, my goodness! I shopped till I dropped. There's so much in your store and it's wonderful! Congratulations to you guys - it should be a huge success!
                        Julie

Comment

• sacannon
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Aug 2006

Just checked out the store, I thought I was done and checked out, but then I spotted more and had to check out again! I could have kept going, but I will be back later to see what is new! Wonderful Items!
                          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Moonbeam
                            • Mar 2006

I'm glad yo're all enjoying it.. and yes Sacannon there sure is a lot to see...
                            there is a search box at the top if you have a key word for something in particular or you see something you like and want to find it later..
                            there are also 2 distinct sections.. the section under "ALL SCRAPBOOK MAX ITEMS" has the most things in it as the store predominantly caters for Scrapbook Max users and the things in there loads straight into "max" software .

Comment

• Kazr
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Mar 2006

Oh My Goodness! I have spent over an hour in this wonderful store & was tempted to buy everything LOL, ended up with 14 items so not bad LOL.You have done an amazing job with this store, & all your hard works shows, be proud of yourselves!I love it & will keep checking back,thank you ,thank you!

Comment

• Claree
                                • Oct 2006

I agree, what a wonderful place, I have a question though, how long does it take to arrive in your email box once you've paid for it? I ordered some really nice things last night and wasn't sure if it was digital delivery or postal. I sound really stupid asking this but I'm not really very good with ordering stuff like this online.
                                Thanks for your help, and thanks for a great shop
                                Clareexx

Comment

Working...
                                X