+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Just want to add my Congratulations to Deanne & the rest of the talented ladies who have worked so hard to make the opening of the store possible, we have so much talent here in SBM,we are truly fortunate to be a part of it.
    hugs xxxxxxx Karyn.

I forgot to mention the talented gents here & in the store also,my sincere apologies

You're very kind Kazr .. thanks heaps.. and yeah dont forget the guys..Steve is a wonder boy I reckon

Steve has loads of amazing goodies doesn't he.

Thank you Kazr. And Rikki61 is right, Moonbeam's rose layout is absolutely beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by *eng* View Post
    Steve has loads of amazing goodies doesn't he.
    He sure does... and he has his own new store as well... He works pretty hard. Steve also has come up with an amazing little software program too that works very well with Scrapbook Max.. I have the priveledge of trialing it at the moment.. and it is fantastic!! He is so clever! But I'll leave it up to him to release the details of it when he has finished perfecting it... Go STEVE!

Default How?

hi i just saw the store -great job. How can we become designers-no wait i saw that link what i want to know is how do we desgin, which program do we have to use? and is there a tutorial-maybe you can pput somthing like that together and sell that . i would like to try and design my own templates, without using someone elses product

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbeam View Post
    He sure does... and he has his own new store as well... He works pretty hard. Steve also has come up with an amazing little software program too that works very well with Scrapbook Max.. I have the priveledge of trialing it at the moment.. and it is fantastic!! He is so clever! But I'll leave it up to him to release the details of it when he has finished perfecting it... Go STEVE!
    Hurry up Steve, where are you! I am intrigued now (and impatient lol!)

I might be wrong but I think if you click on any of the links to the products we have posted above... that gets you into the store...I THINK from there you should be able to look at everything in the store..including Steves products... there is a list at the left of the designers names .just click on Steve and all his stuff will come up .. Hope so anyway ( all new to me too)

There is also a picture of a cute little bear above the forum that says "booster packs" that gets you to the store.

Marion