X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rhondaking1974
    • Nov 2006

New to Scrapbooking...

Hello I'm Rhonda I'm New just purchased scrapbook MAX today. I'm hoping its all it says it is. If anyone has any advice I'll be happy to take it!
  • Horsedreamn2
    • Oct 2006

Welcome...this is an awsome grop..I joined not long ago..your gonna love it here! I do ..lol..have fun!
    Happy Scrappin!
    Traci

sigpic

Comment

• sacannon
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Aug 2006

Welcome to SBM. If you are confused by what "All my memories" posted, just check out the forum under "days of our scraps". It's or own little soap opera. Jump on in and add your two cents. But watch out for Granny, don't eat the cookies, stay away from the vegimite or the bouncer will be after you. Granny jump in...
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Welcome and have fun!
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Rikki61
          • Sep 2006

welcome

Welcome to the world of scrapbook max. i have just purchased my copy of the program and am totally addicted already. You will love the program it's so easy to use and it is all that is says...... Where are you from by the way?

Comment

• jazzieal
            Digi Sage
            • Sep 2006

Hello

Hello Rhonda I'm Linda from Alabama and welcome to the SBM Community..you are really going to love it here and just like the rest of us find yourself either staying or popping in and out all the time just to see what's going on..you'll love scrapbooking with SBM its a great program...looking forward to seeing more of you..Happy Scrapping
            My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• CavyCrazy
              • Aug 2006

I know you'll like it

I know you'll like using scrapbook max. There are so many ideas and the sharing corner is wonderful. There are lots of templates and embellishments that other digital scrappers have been kind enough to share.

Comment

• crops2dawn
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Hi Rhonda! And Welcome to our home away from home, This place is incredible! You are going to be addicted before you know it, My advice is to have tons of fun!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Working...
                X