X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JoJo
    • Mar 2006

Fonts

I was sent a survey to do, did it gladly, but when i downloaded the fonts i was given, i am unable to find them, was wondering if you could tell me where i might find them.
    They are probably staring me in the face, but i can't find them, sorry to be a bother.
    JoJo
  • Corey
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2006

An easy way to figure it out is to download them (or something) again and watch what the download window says because it will default to the "last location used". Another method would be to check in the options area of your browser for the location of the default download folder. Couple ideas anyhow...
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• JoJo
      • Mar 2006

Fonts

Still can't find it. i would have thought seeing the survey come from scrapmax it would have gone straight into the program, i tried to download again & saved to a file but it did not go there either. i'm just wondering if they may have been put into the fonts file & seeing how there are so many of them i don't know if there new or not.
      thanks anyway
      JoJo

Comment

• Corey
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2006

Just a hunch. If you open up Scrapbook MAX! and then add some text, are the new fonts available there for you?
        Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• JoJo
          • Mar 2006

I think that is probably where they are, but as i say can't tell what is new & what is old.

JoJo

Comment

• Desmond
            Resident Geek
            • Jan 2006

Hello JoJo,

The fonts in that pack are automatically added to your fonts directory (usually Windows/Fonts) -- so if all went according to plan, they'll be available in Scrapbook MAX!.

Unfortunately, all the fonts are lumped together (both new and old), and there really isn't much way to differentiate.

Look for fonts like:
            50's headline

Those are 2 from the pack.

Good luck!
            Desmond.
            |

Comment

• JoJo
              • Mar 2006

Thanks

Thanks Desmond, i thought that might be what had happened,
              Thanks for all your help guy's.
              JoJo

Comment

• Corey
                Layout Whiz
                • Jan 2006

Thanks for participating in the survey!

Comment

• JoJo
                  • Mar 2006

anytime.
                  jojo.

Comment

Working...
                  X