• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Scrapping a la Granny!

Hey, I'm here too. Please check out my stuff, well in fact, check every thing out. My collegues have some seriously gorgeous goodies in the store also. Here is the link to my goodies...

I'll be adding more stuff every week, God willing and the creek don't rise. If you have any special request or suggestions, please howler! I would love to hear what you got to say, because...

"All of us cows do our best, for Jersey Maid.... Ops, I mean, Scrapbook Max!

Granny , aka, Esther Barry
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

• *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Good on ya gel, keep em comin'! I'm gonna love visiting this place
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• jazzieal
      Digi Sage
      • Sep 2006

Wow Granny

I looked at your goodies earlier but didnt know you by your name..those are great and I cant wait to get me a shopping cart and have at them..congrats on a great store..I know how time consuming, but fun, it is doing the kits..and they have so much in them..don't usually find that much in a kit..
      My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• MA3
        • Aug 2006

(((HUGS))) and a Big Congrats too !!!

Oh Granny this is such Awsome news, so many talented people in one place...You work is of coarse AWSOME !!!! Wishing you much Success, so proud of Everyone and yes, More (((HUGS))) coming your way !!!!!!!

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

Thanks, all of you girls. I so appreciate your kind words and good wishes. It's a pleasure to work with you all.

Granny
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Kazr
            Layout Whiz
            • Mar 2006

Granny,another wish here for your impending success, I think you are all legends & deserve a medal for all your hard work, congratulations!

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

Just checked out Granny's Store and grabbed some of her goodies. Great selection! Great Bargain! Sue
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
              X