• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bobby Bear
    Mad Scrapper
    • Sep 2006

Congrats Granny!

You've made the big times now Granny.A great write up in the Groove Newsletter.Congratulations to a wonderful lady.

Best regards,

Bobby Bear
    Attached Files
    [My newest websites]
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Thanks, Bobby Bear... You're awesome. Great job. I will save and treasure this picture.

I just hope the rest of the gang doesn't print it and throw darts at it!

Granny
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Bobby Bear
      Mad Scrapper
      • Sep 2006

NO DARTS ALLOWED...LOL

Bobby Bear
      [My newest websites]

Comment

• crops2dawn
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Ahhh BB that was sweet! and Granny No one will throw darts at it I'm sure!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• cntrywoman72
          • Jul 2006

Congrats Granny, knew that witty and creative mind would do you wonders! Great interview in The Groove. Keep up the wonderful work you do.
          sigpic

Comment

• MA3
            • Aug 2006

(((HUGS))) xs Zillion !!!!

WTG Granny !!!! Wow what a Sweetheart you are too, I so enjoyed reading your Bio I just wish I could keep up with you You are one of the Many reasons why I have picked this Wild and Crazy and oh so full of Love Site, that I now call my Home away from Home.... Just wanted to say Thank-You for always putting a smile on this old Nanas face, and a special glow in my Heart... (((HUGS))) to you and much love too... YOU ROCK !!!!!

Comment

• Winnie49
              Layout Whiz
              • Mar 2006

Ciao bella Granny!
              What a nice sorprise see you in the newsletter is fantastic to meet a little bit the masters in digiscrapbooking, BRAVA!!!!
              The LO of Hong Kong is my favorite is very nice but it have something special, i dont know what buy for me have something
              Is true most of us are very shy but in the forum it dont looks like that is a great group, and i enjoy it so much here, as i said sometimes i dont understand some jokes but its ok!!!!!
              Great job Granny !!!
              Brava!
              WEndy
              Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• Kazr
                Layout Whiz
                • Mar 2006

Congrats Granny, I knew it was only a matter a time before you were featured in *The Groove*-you are a delightful talented lady who brightens my every day with your wit & humour, please don't ever stop !

Comment

• Ladybug
                  Mad Scrapper
                  • Mar 2006

Wow, it was awesome to see you featured in the Groove my friend. Nothing pleases me more than to see you there, you have worked tirelessly and have come such a long way.

Congratulations!
                  sigpic

Granny, MaggieMae and Moonbeam are my buddies!!!

Comment

• sacannon
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Aug 2006

Congrats Granny, You deserve it with all your help and keeping everyone entertained. Not to mention over 1000 posts. Wow! Your an inspiration to all.
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• sacannon
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Aug 2006

Forgot to mention that great layout that Bobby did. I would put that in a frame and hang it on the wall. Great job Bobby.
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Granny
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Mar 2006

Bobbyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! You nut, see what you started?

Thanks every one. I don't know what to say, I'm just like you all. In fact, I have learned so much about layouts from seeing all your work.

I will say, I love coming here because I can relax and really enjoy joking with you all, you have a great sense of humor. Not too common in this world anymore. I was at the bank yesterday and the guy in front of me was not moving. Normally, I don't say anything cause I don't like to crowd people and I know that is does not really make things go faster, but this guy was way back and people were almost out the door.So I said something funny to encourage him to move up, and he looked at me like I had crawlled out of a rock. He was so uppety, I wanted to put my foot where his attitude was. Good thing I'm such a quiet, mild tempered, sweet, patience, kind, lovable kid! The filthy swine!

But, see, you're not like that at all, so I can really let loose here. Thank you all for helping me have fun too.

Granny
                        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• eye
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

Wow

Yes granny you are one of a kind. Thanks for the many laughs and we sure need that from time to time. You are too witty and I luv it. Congradualations on making the Groove. But I still think you should have hired me as your bodyguard haha.
                          sigpic
                          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• *eng*
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2006

Hello Granny!

Fame suits you........oh great one lol.
                            You are a national treasure xxx
                            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Marion
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Feb 2006

Granny, you should have mentioned to him (the filthy swine" that you are the Granny from the Scrapbook Max forum, You would have had instant respect!

Marion

Comment

Working...
                              X