• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilbinkey
    Layout Whiz
    • Apr 2006

I Need Your Prayers

Hi All My Friends,

I just wanted to ask you for your prayers please. I am going thru a divorce after 15 yrs of marriage. I have 2 kids. We are going thru a very ruff time right know.

I would really appriciate all of your thoughts n prayers right know. I still love there dad but I cant live with a Alcohalic any more. I am kinda emabarrested to ask you for this. Im not used to asking people for anything.. I just feel very close to alot of you on here.. God Bless.

Binkey AKA Cindy
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

You got it Binkey!

Any chance for marriage counseling?

Marion

Comment

• Gizmo
      • Feb 2006

Sorry to hear...

I'm very sorry to hear that you are going through this, especially when children are involved.

My younger brother went throught this a few years ago after being married 22 years, and he is just starting to get whole again.

I really feel your pain, and I will keep you in my prayers and hope things get better soon for you.

God Bless!

Comment

• MaggieMae
        Digi Sage
        • May 2006

I'm so sorry!

This is such a hard time for you and your children - I'm not much of a prayer either, but you have my concern and caring. Both of my children have gone through divorces and they have been awful for them and the little ones.

You have such a generous and kind heart - you will come through this and all of us really care!

MaggieMae aka Julie
        Julie

Comment

• crops2dawn
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Ahh Binks! So Sorry!!!

Binks!!! aka Cindy... You will get through this, You are strong and God only gives you what He knows you can handle, I truely believe in this, I know you have a lot on your plate right now, but always remember we are here for you if you just need to chat! I know you still love him and you always will because he's the father of your children. But just think to yourself it's better for the kids sake. I lived with an alcholic father, I know first hand what that does to a child. I'm not sure how old your children are but they will remember things. My prayers are with tonight my friend!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

So sorry

Originally posted by lilbinkey View Post
            Hi All My Friends,

I just wanted to ask you for your prayers please. I am going thru a divorce after 15 yrs of marriage. I have 2 kids. We are going thru a very ruff time right know.

I would really appriciate all of your thoughts n prayers right know. I still love there dad but I cant live with a Alcohalic any more. I am kinda emabarrested to ask you for this. Im not used to asking people for anything.. I just feel very close to alot of you on here.. God Bless.

Binkey AKA Cindy
            I wished I could make you feel better. I have been through a divorce and the pain is hard when you love the person.I was stranded 3000 miles away from anyone I knew with a 15 month old baby. I know your ache.It feels like you are in mourning.It is hard and the heart aches and it is so empty and lonely.But the only thing I can say is God gave us time and time is our only healer plus our prayers.I stayed single for 8 years until I met my next husband.He proposed 3 times before I said yes and we were blessed with 3 more little ones late in life. I still have a hard time to trust but he accepts me this way. Your time will heal you and you will be a survivor.Us women have that built right into us.So you take care and anytime you want to talk send me a messae and I will give you my e-mail address. You are not alone in this.Someday you can put all this behind you and become a stronger person and the hurt will not hurt as much.
            EYE
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Bobby Bear
              Mad Scrapper
              • Sep 2006

Binkey,
              Very sorry to hear that,I'm sure I speak for all of us here.We all wish you the very best and our thoughts will be with you.
              All the best,

Bobby Bear
              [My newest websites]

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

Oh, Binkey, I'm so sorry. I would not wish that on my worse enemy. Never been divorce, but know plenty of dear souls that have. I will keep you in my prayers, that you will have wisdom and discernment in making the right desicions, and the strengh to carry them through.

Granny
                sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Kazr
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Mar 2006

Dear Binkey
                  I am very saddened to hear you have go through this,especially when little ones are involved, please know you are in my thoughts, I hope you have close friends & family to guide you through the hard times & hope they can give you big hugs when you need them,take each day as it comes & you will get there.
                  hugs for you xxxxxxx Karyn.

Comment

• jazzieal
                    Digi Sage
                    • Sep 2006

Concerned

I'm so sorry to hear this.. I have been there done that so I know almost what you are going thru..mine was an alcholic and a beater..I lived in it as long as I could and one night he slept with a loaded rifle and I had a loaded pistol and I knew it was time to go..I still loved him too even after all that..it will take time but one day you will wake up and it will be ok..I will sure keep you and your children in my prayers and God will work things out if you just have faith..I know you are a survivor!!!! If you need someone to talk too Im here..always glad to listen and help if I can
                    Linda
                    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• sacannon
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Aug 2006

So sorry to here this Binky. I have not gone through this my self, but both of my sisters have a couple of times each. There is nothing to be embarressed about. It will take time but you will get through it. We may not be there in person, but everyone at SBM is here for you when ever you need to unload.
                      Sue
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• srussell
                        Digi Sage
                        • Feb 2006

Wishing you anything you might need, escpecially good thoughts and prayers...
                        sigpic
                        Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                        My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• mh51
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Jul 2006

"I know your ache.It feels like you are in mourning.It is hard and the heart aches and it is so empty and lonely.But the only thing I can say is God gave us time and time is our only healer plus our prayers." ~

EYE put it so well and YES,you'll certainly be in my thoughts and prayers.

YOU WILL COME THROUGH THIS. You won't be able to see this at the moment, but take my word for it, you will and possibly be a stronger person for the experience.
                          Take care & God Bless.

Comment

• Linda
                            Layout Whiz
                            • May 2006

Binkey, I'm so sorry. I know it's a difficult time for you. You have many friends here and you can always ask for anything you need to from us without being embarrassed. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
                            Remember that you are not alone. Linda
                            sigpic

Comment

• Ladybug
                              Mad Scrapper
                              • Mar 2006

Binkey,

I know what a terrible time this is for you and I wanted to let you know that you and your children are in my thoughts as you go through this trying time. You have many friends here who will be there for you so please don't hesitate when you need comforting.

Hugz,
                              Ladybug
                              sigpic

Granny, MaggieMae and Moonbeam are my buddies!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X