+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Nov. Groove

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Kuna, Idaho
    Posts
    1,321

    Default Nov. Groove

    Is it out yet? I have to resubscribe every month for it and I don't think I should have to do that. Can someone please explain why this is so. thanks
    nanac

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    937

    Default

    Hello NanaC,

    The new issue is indeed out, and was emailed to subscribers today at 10:00am CST. We email a notification to every subscribed member; however, some of these notifications bounce, and some are stuck in spam filters.

    For everyone interested in receiving The Groove, please:

    1) be sure to add @scrapbookmax.com to your email whitelist
    2) ensure you enter your email address correctly in the signup form
    3) check your spam box!

    Desmond.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    2,230

    Smile I do, too!

    Quote Originally Posted by NanaC95565 View Post
    Is it out yet? I have to resubscribe every month for it and I don't think I should have to do that. Can someone please explain why this is so. thanks
    nanac
    I thought I was the only one! I've subscribed over and over - then I PM someone who will send me the link! It's out and you can send a message to The Groove to get your link. It's frustrating - but fixable!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    2,230

    Default Desmond

    Just to be sure - what is the email whitelist?

    Thanks!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin USA
    Posts
    6,456

    Default

    If you have a spam filter, this is a list of approved sites.

    Marion

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    8,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Desmond View Post
    Hello NanaC,

    The new issue is indeed out, and was emailed to subscribers today at 10:00am CST. We email a notification to every subscribed member; however, some of these notifications bounce, and some are stuck in spam filters.

    For everyone interested in receiving The Groove, please:

    1) be sure to add @scrapbookmax.com to your email whitelist
    2) ensure you enter your email address correctly in the signup form
    3) check your spam box!

    Desmond.


    I never recieved mine and mine is added to my friends list. Perhaps it will come tomorrow.Received them in the past.
    Eye

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    2,230

    Smile Thanks, Marian!

    Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    If you have a spam filter, this is a list of approved sites.

    Marion
    Thanks for the info - you're not going to believe this but I don't know if I have a spam filter or not. I use Yahoo mail and it has bulk mail but The Groove wasn't in the bulk mail either. I'm afraid some of us aren't "groovy" enough!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    8,450

    Default It has arrived.

    Got it late to night.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    651

    Default

    Could someone that got the email please post the link so we can all access the groove? It would be very helpful to many. Thanks!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,587

    Smile Sign-Up Link for The Groove

    Hello All!

    To sign up for The Groove, go to http://www.scrapbookmax.com/thegroove/
    It's quick, easy, and free!

    Contest entries should be uploaded to the current contest page in the gallery. This month, go to November 2006 Contest ("Thanksgiving") in the gallery and post your "thanksgiving" layouts there. You can also check for more contest info and updates in the Challenges and Contests forums -

    Click here
    to read about this month's contest.

    Have fun!

    Karin

Similar Threads

  1. The September issue of The Groove is here!
    By The Groove in forum Scrapbook MAX! Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 02:00 PM
  2. The Groove Layout Contest August 2006
    By Scrapbook MAX! in forum Scrapbook MAX! Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-20-2006, 07:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts