+ Reply to Thread

Default Welcome to the Forum!

A warm welcome to all the newbies that have joined us recently. I apologize for not doing individual posts, but time does not allow me to do so. I am delighted to have you all here, and please feel welcome to ask questions and post in the gallery, so that we can all enjoy your lovely creations.

Initiation rites in the dungeon, ops, sorry, I mean the ball room, will be announced shortly!

Granny

Default Thanks

Thank you very much for the warm welcome, I am really pleased to have found this site and the software, it's amazing and I've had so much enjoyment out of it.
    It's more like a close friends group here, not like many others I came acros, everyone is so kind and helpfull which is lovely to see.
    I wouldn't worry about indervidual posts, it's not always easy to find the time to get chance to sit down is it? I tend to get on when my kids allow it
    I'm off to read the rest of the posts while I have chance now, just wanted to say thanks and hi, this forum has been a great help, I don't get out of the house much and it's been lovely to find others with this exciting interest.
    Clarexx