• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tammy
    • Mar 2006

Hi everyone......

My name is Tammy.

I am also a "newbie" to this Digital Scrapbook stuff...Pretty new to the whole computer graphics scene,........ but I'm already hooked!

I did the Trial Version and puchased the software the very next day!
    I can't express how happy I am to actually have some graphic software that isn't so complicated I want to cry before I even get started.

This looks like a great place to get started. I look forward to chatting with my fellow members.
  • Corey
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2006

Hi Tammy, thanks for the kind words. Welcome to the forum. If you ever have any questions please let us know and we'll be happy to assist. Glad to hear you're enjoying Scrapbook MAX!, that means a lot to us to hear that sort of thing.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Ladybug
      Mad Scrapper
      • Mar 2006

Tammy, Hi and welcome to the forums. Yes, it is an easy program as well as very fun, creative and addictive!! I know you'll love this forum.

Ladybug
      sigpic

Granny, MaggieMae and Moonbeam are my buddies!!!

Comment

• Karin
        • Jan 2006

Hi Tammy! Welcome to the friendly forums! We love hearing from new friends - and it's great to hear you're having fun with Scrapbook MAX!. It really is easy, and it doesn't take long before you feel like a digital scrapping genius!! Hope to hear from you seen and see some of your work!

Karin

Comment

• Tammy
          • Mar 2006

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Comment

Working...
          X