+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default I would love some feedback please

Hi All,
    The designers at deco-pages have a question for SBM users.
    We would like to know how you prefer the embellishments in the freebies and kits we make?
    We have had a few enquiries recently about embellies and Alphas being on one page or seperated into individual files and we would love to know what scrappers prefer, so we can provide freebies etc in the easiest format for everyone to use. Thanks for your help.
    Carol

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by caz38 View Post
    Hi All,
    We would like to know how you prefer the embellishments in the freebies and kits we make?
    We have had a few enquiries recently about embellies and Alphas being on one page or seperated into individual files and we would love to know what scrappers prefer, so we can provide freebies etc in the easiest format for everyone to use. Thanks for your help.
    Carol
    Hi Caz38
    I don't mind the embies and alphas being on one file as long as they are easy to crop out in the SBM program.

I prefer them separate. May not be faster for the designer but much faster for the cropper.

Marion

I also prefer them separated. It makes it so much easier to create a page without having to crop each letter and size each one to fit.

Default Embellishments Separate Please

It is sooo much easier to have each embellishment separate. It is a lot more work and time consuming to have to crop each one from a page. (And are people always careful to make the page in such a way that each embellishment can be cropped without getting part of another one?)

Also, many people separate the embellishments into different folders — ribbons, tags, etc. That would be hard to do if they were all on one page.

Leaf

I personally prefer them separate, but am only TOO pleased to get the freebies in the first place.
    Keep up the good work....

I'd prefer seperate, but don't mind if they're all in one (Like Nana said - as long as they're easy to crop)

Talking Alphas and Embellishments

Personally I prefer them separate. Maybe I'm a little bit lazy; however, it is faster than having to cut each one out when you want to use a few. I am so grateful for the free gifts though, I'll take them anyway I can.

Quote Originally Posted by caz38 View Post
    Hi All,
    Carol
    I like them seperate.I am just figuring out how to crop them and some are close o each other and pieces are cut off.Lots of time I delete if they are on one page as I did not know what to do with them till the other day.Luv your stuff and thanks for al the goodies.

I always thought beggers shouldn't be chooser's. However, if we have a choice I would say separate.... Please.