X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lizievi
    • Oct 2006

Need Help!

Hi! I'm Lizievi. I'm just a beginner with scrapbooking..Pls. help coz i need to do a scrapbook for our church anniversary. Thanks. God Bless.
  • jazzieal
    Digi Sage
    • Sep 2006

Right Place

Hello and welcome..you have come to the right place..if you are new to digital scrapbooking SBM is perfect..it has so many easy to use features
    you can start right in making beautiful pages...just watch the tutorials that come with the program and you will be on your way..plus there are many creative and talented people here that are always willing to help if you have any problems..just beware SBM is very addictive..Happy Scrapping
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Karin
      • Jan 2006

Another hello!

If you have any specific questions, a great place to post them is in the "Discussion" forum.

If you're looking for inspiration, have a look through the many beautiful layouts in the Galllery (click on the Gallery tab near the top of the page).

There are also plenty of free templates available made by generous SBM users in the Templates forum - maybe you'll find the perfect one for your church anniversary album.

All the best - have fun!

Karin

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Hello and welcome! Good luck with the album, I'm sure you'll get loads of help if you need it.
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
        X