• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilbinkey
    Layout Whiz
    • Apr 2006

Template: Football

Here are some Football Templates. I think I put 6 of them in this download.
    Please let me know if they work out OK? Thanks!
    Binkey
    Attached Files
  • crazcat3835
    • Oct 2006

thanks binkey.. they are just what i'm lookin for.. i'll post my pages when i get them done
    Deb

Comment

• OnieRN
      Scrap Guru
      • May 2006

Great Timing Binkey

I JUST got home from a very exciting football game. But you got to hear the WHOLE story....

I am the school nurse for a middle school here in El Paso. We have approximate 950 students. Our school year started with mass attacks by the Media. For the past few months, the problems have been drastically addressed and corrected. Not any mention to all the good things in the Media. At least they've been quiet.

Our football team managed to win the division championship and tonight they went to the "SUPER BOWL" and they WON! They beat out all the the middle schools in the entire City, which is very big!!!! It was so exciting! I used my camera and took some pictures but I honestly had to watch the game.... Maybe I should email my pictures to the newspaper..... hehehe.

Well I will be doing a page on tonights VICTORY!

nie
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Congrats Onie!!

Marion

Comment

• Lisa S
          • Jul 2006

I just have to thank you, these are GREAT! I have so many pictures, these will be put to good use.
          Lisa

Comment

• lilbinkey
            Layout Whiz
            • Apr 2006

CONGRAT!! Onie
            Whooo~Whooooo!!!!

Binkey

Comment

• kristyc1994
              Layout Whiz
              • Apr 2006

Hey binkey & crazcat -

I saw crazcat's postings in the gallery of your layouts, binkey, and they're awesome! GREAT JOB on all those pages...they are very boy and look great. I love the pics you used crazcat...your pages look awesome!

Comment

• crazcat3835
                • Oct 2006

Thanks for the comments.. a newbie here and i'm having so much fun w/ this!!
                everyone is so kind in sharing their templates.. u'll see more from me for sure.. good way to share my creative talents w/ my family also!!!
                Deb

Comment

• OnieRN
                  Scrap Guru
                  • May 2006

This Morning At School...

Just as it was time for the announcements...... The Music/Song blasted the school "WHO LET THE DOGS OUT" It was way to funny. The school spirit was loud at school.

Don't know if ya remembered but a while back I requested Bassett Hounds and I was blessed with several members sending them my way. Our school is the Bassett Hounds so the song this morning was very appropriate.

Thanks for all the congrats,

nie
                  sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                  !

nie

Comment

• cwill2200
                    • Oct 2006

Thank YOU!

I am brand new to this but a friend got me started and hate to say has me COMPLETELY spoiled! Her stuff is AWESOME!

Reason for saying that is these are also AWESOME! I will definately use. Thanks SO much for sharing these!

Comment

• Scrappingmamaw
                      • Oct 2006

Thank you soooo much! There aren't many football scrapbook themes out there. These are great!

Comment

Working...
                      X