X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • degooi
    • Oct 2006

hi from Joy

Hi I am new to this program , but have been doing digital scrapbooking for a few yrs already. Scrapbook Max looks excellent. One Question... how can I scan a picture to place on a page directly while using this program or is it not possible it is in most other programs..?: :
  • Karin
    • Jan 2006

Hi there!

Most image formats are compatible with Scrapbook MAX. That means you can use "scanned-in" photos in Scrapbook MAX. Just choose "Photo" from the object menu, browse to the location where you have saved your scanned-in photo, and choose it to add it to the design space.

Hope I'm understanding your question! If you need more clarification, let us know!

Karin

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Welcome Joy! We try to help everyone, I am not a techie but someone will be along according to their country's awake hours! I'm sure you'll get the help you need....someone will know the answer.
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

Welcome Joy. I am still learning all the tricks myself, but everyone here is very helpful. You'll enjoy it. Sue
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• jazzieal
          Digi Sage
          • Sep 2006

Welcome Joy

Hello Joy and Welcome..you are going to love SBM..as to your question..I think you mean can you import a picture directly from your scanner into your layout while you are working on it in SBM..if so..I dont think you can..I havent seen a place to do that but there are lots more here who have worked with the program longer than me and they will be sure to reply if there is..I will look forward to seeing you around the community..Happy Scrapping..
          My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• kimberleyg
            • Jul 2006

Hi Joy!!!
            Joy is my best friend!! I kept talking about Scrapbook Max till she finally got into it too!!! I told you you would love it!!
            Kim
            sigpic

Comment

• OnieRN
              Scrap Guru
              • May 2006

A long while back.....

Months ago, shortly after I joined..... Someone posted information on how to take pictures of pictures rather than scanning. Well I wasn't ready to do that then but now I am.... But I can not find the information. Said something like put the pic in a plastic container (I think). Also talked about the lighting..... Does this ring any bells???

nie
              sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
              !

nie

Comment

• srussell
                Digi Sage
                • Feb 2006

sigpic
                Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• degooi
                  • Oct 2006

hi from Joy

Originally posted by kimberleyg View Post
                  Hi Joy!!!
                  Joy is my best friend!! I kept talking about Scrapbook Max till she finally got into it too!!! I told you you would love it!!
                  Kim
                  Thanks Kim and everyone...looking forward to getting to know you all ...

Comment

• jazzieal
                    Digi Sage
                    • Sep 2006

Hello

Hello Joy and welcome to SBM you are going love it..get prepared to become an addict !!! Looking forward to seeing you often..
                    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                    X