+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hi from Joy

Default hi from Joy

Hi I am new to this program , but have been doing digital scrapbooking for a few yrs already. Scrapbook Max looks excellent. One Question... how can I scan a picture to place on a page directly while using this program or is it not possible it is in most other programs..?: :

Hi there!

Most image formats are compatible with Scrapbook MAX. That means you can use "scanned-in" photos in Scrapbook MAX. Just choose "Photo" from the object menu, browse to the location where you have saved your scanned-in photo, and choose it to add it to the design space.

Hope I'm understanding your question! If you need more clarification, let us know!

Karin

Welcome Joy! We try to help everyone, I am not a techie but someone will be along according to their country's awake hours! I'm sure you'll get the help you need....someone will know the answer.

Welcome Joy. I am still learning all the tricks myself, but everyone here is very helpful. You'll enjoy it. Sue

Default Welcome Joy

Hello Joy and Welcome..you are going to love SBM..as to your question..I think you mean can you import a picture directly from your scanner into your layout while you are working on it in SBM..if so..I dont think you can..I havent seen a place to do that but there are lots more here who have worked with the program longer than me and they will be sure to reply if there is..I will look forward to seeing you around the community..Happy Scrapping..

Talking

Hi Joy!!!
    Joy is my best friend!! I kept talking about Scrapbook Max till she finally got into it too!!! I told you you would love it!!
    Kim

Exclamation A long while back.....

Months ago, shortly after I joined..... Someone posted information on how to take pictures of pictures rather than scanning. Well I wasn't ready to do that then but now I am.... But I can not find the information. Said something like put the pic in a plastic container (I think). Also talked about the lighting..... Does this ring any bells???

nie

Wink hi from Joy

Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyg View Post
    Hi Joy!!!
    Joy is my best friend!! I kept talking about Scrapbook Max till she finally got into it too!!! I told you you would love it!!
    Kim
    Thanks Kim and everyone...looking forward to getting to know you all ...

Default Hello

Hello Joy and welcome to SBM you are going love it..get prepared to become an addict !!! Looking forward to seeing you often..