• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crops2dawn
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Bring em' on
    I'm ready!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

The plot thickens... I'm in the corner with Smile, trying to figure out how to put Moonbeam back in the dungeon, and how to hide from Binkey. My word, we are neighboors. She only lives about ten miles from me. Oh, noooooooooooo!

Where to run, where to hide... Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now a word from our sponsors......

Buy Peptobysmall for all those unconfortable, smelly ailments that smell. Pour it over your mattress and you will feel instant relief!!!! Guaranteed to work until it breaks!

Granny the Announcer!

ps: That was not me singing, peon... That was Marion taking a shower. You know she gets inspired with all those soap bubbles tickling her nose! So there.
      sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Oh the noise, i covering my ears and turning the tele up.....it's just too painful.Pour Peptobysmall over my mattress Granny nooooooooooooo!
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• sacannon
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Aug 2006

Crops, when you are done digging that grave you better loan the shovel to Moonbeam, she will need it to get out of the dungeon if Granny gets her back there....or maybe she could dig a secret tunnel first and sneak a webcam in while Granny is busy cleaning up the pink goo all over the mattress.
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• jazzieal
            Digi Sage
            • Sep 2006

I heard someone ask if Smiley was really Granny....then I got to thinking could it be so...could Granny have that spilit personality thingy and is Smiley one of her other personalities trying to take control???? and could there be more of them in there with Granny and Smiley???
            Has anyone actually poured that pink sticky mess all over their mattress??
            The smell of my Ben Gay keeps nearly everyone away the sticky stuff would really do it...
            My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Moonbeam
              • Mar 2006

[QUOTE=jazzieal;18437]I heard someone ask if Smiley was really Granny....then I got to thinking could it be so...could Granny have that spilit personality thingy and is Smiley one of her other personalities trying to take control???? and could there be more of them in there with Granny and Smiley???
              QUOTE]

Heaven forbid... Pleeeezzzzzzzzze! One of her is enough .. Maybe SMILE is just a nice little newbie on the forum

Comment

• Moonbeam
                • Mar 2006

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
                Crops, when you are done digging that grave you better loan the shovel to Moonbeam, she will need it to get out of the dungeon[B] if Granny gets her back there....[/B
                She is NEVER going to get me back in that dungeon..NEVER!!! once something gets out its hard to get it back in .. and anyway I have no idea why she locked me up in the first place

Comment

• Moonbeam
                  • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post

Buy Peptobysmall for all those unconfortable, smelly ailments . Pour it over your mattress and you will feel instant relief!!!! Guaranteed to work until it breaks!
                  So If you pour it over the wind that comes out of your mouth Granny? does that mean you will break wind?

Comment

• jazzieal
                    Digi Sage
                    • Sep 2006

ROFL too much
                    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Mustava leik
                      • Nov 2006

you are so funny you people here..I am going to like being here I can tell.. A good laugh - but why is that lady above me Rolling on the floor?
                      Mustava Leik

Comment

• Smile
                        Digi Sage
                        • Nov 2006

Dective Smiley Investigates.....

Arriving at Beech's bar, Smiley suspects something is a miss. Granny is on stage singing her teeth out. At a table in a dark corner are three suspicious looking characters. The one called "Moonbean" is missing a finger. Beside her
                        is "Sacannon", with a shovel handle sticking out of her coat......The investigation begins...........Now over to you Granny Bismall...........
                        Could the third person be "eye" and if so what does she have bulging out of her pocket????? And who am I really??????????????????
                        sigpic....

Comment

• Smile
                          Digi Sage
                          • Nov 2006

Granny's song continue's...........

Theirs a "Moonbeam" shining on Vitemite hill
                          A "Ladybug" wonders along the window sill
                          The" Crops" of Peptol are growing tall
                          As "Granny" leaps over the garden wall
                          The detective suspects an evel "Eye"
                          As" Sacannon "gets ready to tell her lie
                          sigpic....

Comment

• eye
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

That Canadian rat is takin over our bar but you will nevr get me hehehehe

If this Smile person is not Granny then it must be her twin sister.She sounds to be very evil and thinks she is smart with her words.Some call her a pit rat. Be careful and she is so sneaky and lurkes around in place you would think is impossible( like A rat Queen).Perhaps if we play our cards right we may get her drunk and find out what Grannie is up to. We all confess when we are on the truth drink.We cold also give her a dose od veg. when she is beyond confessing.Keep those shovels handy sacannon. We may need them to escae if we get caugt or to use to bury some things.We all know what those things are and it ain't Granny's money.
                            sigpic
                            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• eye
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Jul 2006

oops excuse me the beer made me mispell a few words.But I still can see clearly.I am getting my traps out now.
                              sigpic
                              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• eye
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Mustava leik View Post
                                you are so funny you people here..I am going to like being here I can tell.. A good laugh - but why is that lady above me Rolling on the floor?

Probaby she got the veg. stuff in her drink. Be very careful as you are new and they are sneaky and evil. Watch out for that smellin Canadian Fishing Rat. She is new and trying to take over. I think she may have Granny in a trance and Granny is now not safe and her money will go across the border and then we will all have to go to Canada to get it back. See What you caused Granny.You should have hired me as your bodyguard and you would not be walking around in a daze.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X