+ Reply to Thread
Page 645 of 646 FirstFirst ... 145 545 595 635 641 642 643 644 645 646 LastLast
Results 6,441 to 6,450 of 6456

Default Shhhhhhhhhh

I heard there is a BIG BIG SECRET tomorrow!!!!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    I heard there is a BIG BIG SECRET tomorrow!!!!

Oooooo. . . . I love secrets!!! Let me in on it, please, please, please!!!!!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

well, I have finally been able to drag myself out of the kitchen........I have made some lasagne (a beef one and a vegetarian), ravioli, garlic bread and pizza's, Tropical Kebabs, pawpaw and mango beef wraps, and honey chicken wings for the b&b and some tiramisu,pineapple upside down cake, and hot creamy fruit salad for after's. I am dropping off a delivery of lamingtons and pumpkin scones at Lila's tea house......I have also put together a 'tasty treat bag' for everyone that attends the founders day celebrations with sample's of savoury and sweet treats........hope you will all enjoy!!!! And last but not least some finger foods for the festivities also....so between the b&b, Lila's tea house, and the party we should all be able to find something we like to eat (NO DIETS ON FOUNDERS DAY)!!!!!

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Default Tomorrow Is Founders Day!!!!

YIPPY.... Let The Fun Begin....
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

I got my poster finished But I can't seem to get it up by myself... Hey gypsie..... Think You could help me out?? Then give me a massage after!??? Mmm..... like the sound of a good massage with some incests burning. How relaxing...... Suppose that will have to wait until after the BIG PARTY tomorrow!!! WOOO HHOOO! I am WAY excited for the SURPRISE!!!!!!!
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store

the poster is posted

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Quote Originally Posted by Manatee25 View Post
    I got my poster finished But I can't seem to get it up by myself... Hey gypsie..... Think You could help me out?? Then give me a massage after!??? Mmm..... like the sound of a good massage with some incests burning. How relaxing...... Suppose that will have to wait until after the BIG PARTY tomorrow!!! WOOO HHOOO! I am WAY excited for the SURPRISE!!!!!!!
    Hey Manatee! I burn incense not incests! What kind of place does that gypsies run anyway!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

i'll burn anything ....secret longing to be a pyromaniac here

hey sherrif you should see what these apes are up too - im collecting evidence here

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Yes girls I do believe we need to continue scrapsville in another thread. Call it scrapsville continuing saga, or something. But my computer really boggs down when I try to get in here. This is getting too big!! I am working on my chili right now. Hope to get it posted in the Founders Day thread!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Yeppers mine is boggin down too, I wonder why?? It never did before.... hmmmm, something fishy is going on!!!
    ANd where is this chili cook off. I made mine and left to go to the bank and the darn thing burned!!! So I guess I will have to fed it to the birds....
    Gonna go make some popcorn, I hear that goes great with chili!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin