+ Reply to Thread
Page 643 of 646 FirstFirst ... 143 543 593 633 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,430 of 6456

*runs down to mayors office to make sure permits are through*

now dont think i'm gonna go live in a house but i have my 'alternative theraphies shop ready....just waiting for them permits from the mayor so i can open
    Attached Images

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Massage? Allright! Now we're talkin'. Hmmmmm......path finding? Is that for someone who gets lost alot? Cause my sister-in-law, although I love her to death, can't find her way out of paper bag. And that our-a-cleansing sounds like someone needing a Calgon moment.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by angelwithin View Post
    *runs down to mayors office to make sure permits are through*

now dont think i'm gonna go live in a house but i have my 'alternative theraphies shop ready....just waiting for them permits from the mayor so i can open
    Ooooo, Angel I like your new place. Sounds interesting to say the least!

The medical clinic's grand opening is today and I hope everyone has the chance to stop in for a few minutes. You can have some popcorn, get balloons animals from the clowns and jump in the bouncy houses out back. I'm making sure that Granny's apes don't go inside the bouncy houses. I have taught two of them to stand guard and are doing well at this time. Still waiting to hear when the blood drive will be . . . plans are not final as yet.

Getting very excited about Friday's event! Can't wait!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Ha Ha! I can just see those apes if they managed to get inside. Bouncing upside down and all around. We'd never get 'em back out!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

WHEW... What a week! Trying to find homes for ALL these WONDERFUL new residents AND helping get ready for this weekends festivities! I am Just about BEAT!!!!

HOWEVER, The good news Is that I am on top of it all!! LOL.
    My chilli is steeped and ready to go!!! MMMMMMmmmmm.... Smell that chilli goodness!!! I am SO taking first place!

Here are a few more cottage properties I have found avaliable. If anyone wants something of a different style please let me know. Supposedly there is a cottage somewhere on that last piece of property... haven't managed to find it yet from the garden....
    Attached Images
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store

No worries Angel, I will have my poster up in time!

Oh and Sheriff Hope. Here are a few more properties I have found for you to scope out. See if these fit your fancy..(and your ridiculously too big paycheck!) -maid not included-
    Oh and I have included one more house boat for you.

*psss... Mayor Doll... how much ARE we paying this sheriff anyway!?????*
    Attached Images

My SBM store

I'll take the third from left! And maybe the house boat! I might need a sinking ship if I can't afford the house.
    Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 03-05-2008 at 02:44 PM.
    Melanie

Some how I thought that one might be your choice... HAHAHA>... Now to set up a week that we can go do the walk through.... cuz it WILL take a WEEK to walk through that 'house'!! HAHAHA....

I will definitely put you down for the sinking ship too! haha!

My SBM store

Hmmmm......wonder where Granny hides her mattress when she's not dragging it around..........
    Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 03-05-2008 at 06:29 PM.
    Melanie

Quote Originally Posted by pkdoll View Post
    Girls chili aint no good without lots of beans!!!!! By the way I use BEANO faithfully! I think what you are smelling is my gunea pigs. You know I had to try this out on someone before I made it for the chili cookoff!! So I went out to Terry's place and used his trained apes to try my chili Aren't they the cutest bunch of apes you ever saw. They were so happy to eat my chili, and they came back for seconds and thirds!! It's going to be a real winner at the chili cook-off!!
    Everyone is having so much FUN! looking at and buying houses no one noticed my group of happy chili eating apes. So I thought I would bring it in again so you can all see my chili taste testing fragrance tooting group of apes!!!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by pkdoll; 03-05-2008 at 07:45 PM.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48