+ Reply to Thread
Page 642 of 646 FirstFirst ... 142 542 592 632 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 LastLast
Results 6,411 to 6,420 of 6456

Quote Originally Posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
    Ok, Manatee. This is a little more what I had in mind. I really hate to clean so this house should last me quite a while before I run out of clean rooms.

ROFL! TF!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    Mandi, I happen to have a job opening at the B&B! It's a desk clerk position, reservationist. We've been so busy with people coming and going at the B&B and I need someone who is organized!

Would you believe the last person that I had got the reservations mixed up and put 2 people in the same room. Boy was Angle shocked when that salesman walked into her room! Then I was told that Granny was at the B&B and she might have had something to do with the 2 reservations for the same room. Needless to say, the other clerk/receptionist quit, when Granny brought her Apes into the B&B and let them run lose!
    Where do I sign.....
    See Raff's Latest Adventures....

Oh no Manatee,....Mandijane took the one i also liked
    any other cottage like that?? ( the one on the right!!)
    remember i do need a bit of a patch of land for my animals and growing veggies and stuff for the lunchroom!

something on the skirts of town. or a little outside......will be fine, i have my 4wheel drive so :-D

Hope you might be better of training a couple of apes to do your housework for you.

now i saw these monkeys and they looked very well behaved.
    Attached Images

[QUOTE=lila2002;92249]Oh no Manatee,....Mandijane took the one i also liked
    QUOTE]

There's loads of room!!!!!......
    See Raff's Latest Adventures....

Quote Originally Posted by lila2002 View Post
    now i saw these monkeys and they looked very well behaved.
    OH NO! I'm not getting stuck with the apes. They're attached to Granny and she can just keep them!!!

Ok, Manatee. Find me something with a big beautiful garden (i.e. Thomas Kincaid) and I'll look around for a maid.......anyone need a job????
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

we only have two days left until the party

check list:

food - chilli cook off, popcorn, cakes (weird combo lol)

wine - stolen from Mayors cellar stash

band - monkees

decorations - lots of twinkle lights

advertising - posters ...those still making posters better get them up asap

anything else ???

ps there will be a drive in movie (its in production) hoping it will be ready by friday

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Default 2 More Days

Our Founders Day Celebration is on Friday! Is everyone ready? If you need to sign up for any of the events, please contact my new Reservationist MANDI. She will sign u up. I know we're have a parade, Chili cookoff, lots of great foods, the amusement rides are almost set up! I think that roller coaster looks awesome. The "Monkey's" in concert. Fun for everyone!!!! The new clinic is set up and all ready to go! I hear that there is going to be wine tasting too * of course it already started* then the new Sheriff has been out with the Mayor, checking out everything and making sure all the permits are taken care of! Oh and Lila's new place is wonderful! The fountain in town is finally cleaned again, lol. I have no idea who keeps putting the Calgon in there but those bubbles are sure pretty! Oh, and the lights are so so gorgous! We have lights all over town. I think John and Granny did a good job!

My only concern..... what do we do with Granny's mattress???? Anyone want to offer to hide the thing. I just don't want people to get scared off by the smell. We have a growing town here with lots of business and homes being purchased. That mattress sure can be a problem if it isn't hid!

I heard that we have someone inquiring about a Massage Therapist. I really hope we get one, I sure could use a good massage about now.
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

hey dont worry about the mattress....i've been secretly training them apes....they'll do almost anything for a back rub massage

i've got them trained to spray mattresses on sight with fabreze ....that mattress will smell like spring flowers in no time

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Oh thank you Angel!!!!

Now about that Massage! Are you the one who is opening up the massage saloon? I heard it rummored that we were getting one but no ones seems to know who is opening the business.
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie