+ Reply to Thread
Page 636 of 646 FirstFirst ... 136 536 586 626 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 ... LastLast
Results 6,351 to 6,360 of 6456

*stands outside Scrap~n~Bowl and watches the gypsy and Onie try to sneak past with LOTS of Vino in their hands. Lila and Hope busy with their new places...I saw someone with a sleeping bag head over to the barn...looks like some Apes are drunk again...lol...but everyone is having a blast around here, and it is nice to see*
    Depressed...
    *heads back inside the bowling alley...Puts snacks away, sends the band home, blows off some dust balls that formed on the bar and blows out the candles. Turns off the lights, and locks the doors behind me*

No one showed up for the bowling meeting or to bowl...guess I will have to come up with something to get the gang back in here...We are all a week behind now for the team scores...Could hurt for the bowling banquet..
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Sorry Wolvsie, I have been so busy with the clinic I couldn't make it to the bowling alley. Things should settle down soon enough and then we'll be back in. ((HUGS))

I'm so tired I'm going to stop in @ Lila's new place for a cup of tea and then it's home for a shower and BED!!

This place is really shaping up! Can't wait for the big celebration!
    Last edited by fourfoxes; 02-28-2008 at 10:16 PM.

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

I...... .Am...... HERE>...... *pant pant pant pant.......*

WHEW Life got CRAZY this week!!!!! Haven't had two spare seconds to pop in here and keep up with this sudden SURGE of activity!! HAHA

Been studying HARD for my relator's exam and I have to take it tomorrow!! Wish me luck girls!!!! Got some great places scoped out for you all and cant wait to get selling!!
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store

Quote Originally Posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
    fourfoxes, thought you might like to see this. (I'm not sure how to link to another part of this thread so I just brought the picture) Smile posted this picture of the town's ambulance back in Dec 2006. Thought you could polish it up and use it again.
    Thanks for the photo. We may have improved a little since then but this one will have an honorary spot next to the clinic! We never forget our roots!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Quote Originally Posted by Manatee25 View Post
    I...... .Am...... HERE>...... *pant pant pant pant.......*

WHEW Life got CRAZY this week!!!!! Haven't had two spare seconds to pop in here and keep up with this sudden SURGE of activity!! HAHA

Been studying HARD for my relator's exam and I have to take it tomorrow!! Wish me luck girls!!!! Got some great places scoped out for you all and cant wait to get selling!!
    Good Luck Manatee! I can't wait to see what you have available! I'll be looking for a new place.

Debby

yeah Manatee!!! wishing you luck on those exams.
    and if you please could keep a look out for something small-ish country cottage like!!
    i do want a bit of land for all my animals ( some chickens, a horse, couple of goats, 2 dogs and well dont know how many cats to be honest!! oh and dont forget the geese ;-)

Wolvsie,..i am so sorry i totally missed the info on your bowling party
    and then i was running to and fro to get organized.

and then people keep showing up asking for latte and tea and such...........wow i am not even open yet............

Nanwu if you could lend a hand every now and then that would be great. i dont mind adding a few american bites on the menu so if you can take care of those, i will keep my self buzzy with the dutch stuff!! i plan on opening on monday.
    no grand fest plannend as there are already a lot going round
    but free apple pie and coffee and poffertjes for those who come by on monday!!!

now who would like to try some of these on monday??
    Attached Images

got my outside terras cleared
    and it such a nice day for sitting out
    with a nice glass of something in hand

if you feel like hanging out in back yard of the Dutch Teapot, then please feel free.

cleared some trees at the side,...
    and found this beautifull view of a little inlet of the lake...........
    and look at all that lavender WOW
    Attached Images

Beautiful place you have there, Lila. But is that an ape I see back there. Better be careful leaving food out. I can only do so much with that old Granny and her apes. Love the view of your back yard.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Yeap! Nice view of the lake... And it definetely ain't big enough for the ship!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store