+ Reply to Thread
Page 596 of 646 FirstFirst ... 96 496 546 586 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 606 ... LastLast
Results 5,951 to 5,960 of 6456

Wink

Shhh your are late we having a suprise party, don't ask for who, i don't know either we've been waiting all day long and fell asleep. This place look so great from everybody's hard work.
    Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Girls-everyone worked so hard last week that they are taking it easy. We will be having one super huge party soon-but we are waiting till Jazz can join us. We have some new brides, a retiree, a welcome home and so much more to celebrate!! But we want to make sure they can all make the party. Doesn't the bowling ally look awesome, bright and spectacular!!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Doll, has anyone come in to redo the lanes yet? Some look done and others still look, um, well...bad...lol Who did we hire for that anyways...I didn't see it in the books...
    Yes the place is looking nice...and all we need now is Rosie and Jazz to get better...and hey has anyone heard from the gypsy in here? and what about Wiz? Hope they are ok...EEK...
    Great job everyone, and I think we can finish up with whatever is left to do on Monday...No more using the bowling alley as a place to sleep...<wink> and we still have one monkey in the attic, he refuses to leave...lol
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

OH NUHU!!!! Not on my watch!!!! This thread was about to slip on to page 2!!!!!!! And we are SO CLOSE to 6000 posts!!!! Man, all the excitement around here just has everyone busy and worn out! The weddings, Jazzy home, new bowling lanes.... there has just been chaos for so long that everyone must be snoozing.

WAKE UP EVERYONE!!!! It is time to figure out when we are going to have this PARTY!!!!!!
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store

WOW, has it been quiet around here, no posts since 9/30. The party must be over! Well, I just wanted to say good bye for now. I am leaving in the morning for vacation. Hope you all have fun and stay out of trouble while I am gone. I turned my keys into the Mayor for the Hardware just in case some ones needs something while I am gone. We are going on a long circle drive. Up through the UP in Michigan, into Wisconsin, then into Minnesota along the North coast of Lake Superior. Then we will turn around and head south. We will stop and visit my sister who lives in Owatonna. When we leave there we are heading toward the Mississippi River and will follow that south for a while until we decide to head east back to Ohio. A lot of driving! But we will be hitting a lot of parks and do some hiking along the way. Hopefully a lot of good pics.

Check back in when I get back!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Wow Sue!! Sounds like fun and you will be hitting the color changes here in Wisconsin--but the northern part of Wisc. is at it's peak already. But more centrally they will be coming into their peak in 1-2 weeks. Honk your horn when you are passing through this wonderful state of Wisconsin. Have fun and most of all be safe!! Will miss you around here.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Ok, when you hear the beep, that will be me! LOL We know some area's will be past peak, but we will be in and out of those areas. Hopefully we will see enough colors for good pics.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Can't wait to see your awesome LO's with the beautiful colors of Fall-my favorite season!! I can almost hear you beeping already

Hmmm... no body comes to visit me here in Salt Lake! LOL..... Have fun Sue! It sounds like a great trip!!! We will surely miss you around here!!!.... But then again I have been missing EVERYBODY around here!?!

WAKE UP PEOPLE!?!? We gots a party to <keep> planning!!!
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store

Default The Burning

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst