+ Reply to Thread
Page 546 of 646 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 556 596 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,460 of 6456

Ohhh Doll you are EVIL!!!! hahahaha But I will have fun, heck I have fun all the time by myself and get this My sister is going too!!! So it wont be that bad!!! It will be a good time to work on paper scrapping... and I will have plenty of outdoorsy pictures and maybeeeeeeee a picture of a BEAR! LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Well ok-I should have known you can make your own fun!! I truly hope you have a good time-at least you get to get away for awhile, and have some relaxation time. I hope you get some really good bear pictures. My boss has a cabin up in norhtern wisconsin and it sits right next to one of the protected state forests and they have a family of bears that come visit their land all the time. So they have to be careful to make sure they don't leave any food out for them to smell-because they will break into the cabin if they smell it. To me it's a little intimidating, but it would be so awesome to see them from a distance. She also has a peacock living in her backyard back home here. Have fun crops! I'm really gonna miss you!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Crops, what about your darn kids? We haven't found them and it doesn't look like anyone cares that are kids are missing...lol...I suppose if we find them, I will keep them till you get back...Wow, you are going to need a shrink when you get back...Maaaaaaaarion....where are you?..lol...Have a safe one....
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Calkacky Guest

Well, I'm off to bed so I can rest up. I have to work hard tomorrow to open my business to be a part of your town. I've decided that I will be opening my Crazy Cat Lady store tomorrow. At my store, I pay you to let me have your cat and once they come in, they never get out!

Crops, if you end up in jail, pass on your one phone call and demand one post here to let us know where to visit you and where to send more chocolate. You'd need it in jail! Seriously though, have a good time and we will "see you" when you get back.

Have a good night all. I will be back tomorrow.

Happy scrappin' and chattin'
    Last edited by Calkacky; 06-28-2007 at 09:25 PM.

YEAH!!! A crazy cat lady shop!!!! You are my kinda girl Amy!!!! We call my mother in law the crazy cat lady!! She gets a new kitten... then it grows up and she gets lonely..... so she buys a new kitten!!! LOL... she is funny!

Crops we will be missing ya!! (most of us anyway! "granny put the confetti away she ain't gone yet!) Hope you have a good time and we will see you back here within the hour of your return!!
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store

Calkacky Guest

Manatee-your mother-in-law has the same disease I have. I have 5 cats for the same reason she has hers. As each of my baby's grew into a cat, I missed having a baby around thus another was added to my family. Eventhough I saved all of my "children" because they were rescues, I finally had to just say stop. It was so hard for about a year after the baby of my 5 turned 1. I wanted another so bad it almost felt like I had an addiction. After about a year, that nagging to get a baby kinda faded. My baby is now 9 and although I'd love to have more, I know I need to just enjoy and love the ones I have. And, because of my "addiction" to cats, that is why my store here was built! Now, I can have as many as I like.

Have a good day all. I need to get to work as they don't pay me to be on here , but I will be back later.

Happy scrappin' and chattin'

Oh Oh Oh ... a pharmacy, now why didn't I think of that? I'm a trained pharmacy tech, May I pweeaaaase have a job? May I, May I?

Amy [my DD not the new girl in town] is doing so great at the day care with the Apes ...... think she is teaching them a thing or 2 about the word "NO" right now cos she sure uses a lot around here atm. So I got no worries about her being looked after. Don't want her running around the pharmacy ... oh no no no no. Oh Amy is polite when she uses the word "NO" though she always adds "Thanks" on the end and puts up her hand. Its usually "No thank, nuh uh, no thanks" with the talk to the hand signal. I want to know who taught her the hand signal because thats new, which monkey was it?
    Sue xx

Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Wolvsie..crops kids got found thanks to the posters ya'll put up..someone just called the secuirty office and said there were some kids at Terrys place in the cages with the apes..that may be your missing kids..hope they dont let those apes out of their cages..I dont think the town can deal with those trouble making apes right now.. I have sent a couple of our people out to check on it but maybe you should go to make a definate identification..Sue...I missed you so much..so glad you are back and hope you had a great time..now miss croppy is fixing to leave..is everyone taking turns??? I would love to go to the Poconos..the pictures Ive seen are beautful..and I love the sound of the word..lol I know Im nuts..I hope you have a great time and dont push your kids off the mountain please...
    Sue will you please order about 50 cases of Calgon...some of us need to be taken away..hehehehe and cant go any other way...
    Granny here is the original list for everyones job..sad that some of these have moved away...they are missed..and please Granny save this for future reference...I just looked this up a month or so ago..

Moonbeam, Queen of the Moonshine, head waitress at Windey's.

Saccanon, head of the hardware department at the local Home Ripoff.

Eye Pickaboo, from the ICU department at the near by "Crisis Permanente."

CropstoDawn, head of public relations in the scrappers conglomerate "CroptillMidanightonly".

Jazzieal, Private Secratary to the Head of Security at "On the Brink" Security Agency.

Steve, Head of Security at "On the Brink" Security Agency.

Smile, Head Detective at "On the Brink" Security Agency.

Cntrywoman72, Owner of the local watering hole... "Dry Springs".

Marion, Head Shrink at "Crisis Permanente".

Mustava Leik, Owner and operator of "Roto Puter".

Onie, Head nurse of the Emergency Room at "Crisis Permanente".

Ladybug, #1 exterminator at "Bugs Unlimited".

Granny, Head coach of the famous "Geritol Raiders".
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Oh, Jazz, thank you so much. Well, we do need to update the list. I forget who all runs what, so if you're not already in this list, please post what you do, so that we can keep the list up to date. City Hall is always behing. Burocracy, they call it!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Boy what a list of operations here!! Yes it does definately need updating. Pkdoll is Mayor.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48