• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Smile View Post
    My goal in life is to make people smile......Those who take offense usual do with most things. And I love a good joke...........know any
    clean one's

You've achieved you're goal by far, you make me laff and laff.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• jazzieal
      Digi Sage
      • Sep 2006

Smile you must be like my favorite Aunt..shes always cutting up and making everyone laugh and she can be soooo funny and never crack a grin herself..when she and my cousins would get together for a game of cards I always carried extra clothes cuz I knew before the night was over I would "wet my pants"..
      My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
        I remember way back too. My sister was divorced. I was always up late Christmas eve at her house (She lived near by then) putting putting things together like bikes or Ice hockey, whatever it may be. Then came back early in the morning to see the kids open their gifts. Watching kids at Christmas was so much fun. Now there is no one around, It is just My Husband and my mother at Christmas. Very quiet!! Kinda of just another day, but we make the most of it.
        My kids are all at home still, 22, 20 and 16. I ask them every year to write a letter to father Christmas (they don't) but I won't tell them what they are getting and I fill a stocking for each too! I buy lots of daft things. They can't afford to leave home ( I can't afford them now really lol!)
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• jazzieal
          Digi Sage
          • Sep 2006

yeppers eng those looks on childrens faces on Christmas morn are priceless..
          My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by jazzieal View Post
            Smile you must be like my favorite Aunt..shes always cutting up and making everyone laugh and she can be soooo funny and never crack a grin herself..when she and my cousins would get together for a game of cards I always carried extra clothes cuz I knew before the night was over I would "wet my pants"..
            Spare undeez always a good idea! Humour and a good laugh worth wet knix
            Laughter is the best medicine in the world and everyone is always nice. There are too many miseries around.

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

Hello Jazz, sorry I missed you this morning x

Comment

• *eng*
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Smile View Post
                My goal in life is to make people smile......Those who take offense usual do with most things. And I love a good joke...........know any clean one's
                You terror Smile! Know any clean one's love it!
                You hav my email addy!

Comment

• jazzieal
                  Digi Sage
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
                  My kids are all at home still, 22, 20 and 16. I ask them every year to write a letter to father Christmas (they don't) but I won't tell them what they are getting and I fill a stocking for each too! I buy lots of daft things. They can't afford to leave home ( I can't afford them now really lol!)
                  eng you sound like my mom...as long as my sister and I lived at home we had to move ourselves out of the living room on Christmas Eve night so Santa could come...and we couldnt see what he left us till the next morn when mother would wake us up and she and my dad had to be in the living room first to see us come in...oh those were such fun days..

Comment

• jazzieal
                    Digi Sage
                    • Sep 2006

I bet Miss crops is going to shop till she drops...hehehe wonder if she will come here first or take a nap...

Comment

• *eng*
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2006

eng you sound like my mom...as long as my sister and I lived at home we had to move ourselves out of the living room on Christmas Eve night so Santa could come...and we couldnt see what he left us till the next morn when mother would wake us up and she and my dad had to be in the living room first to see us come in...oh those were such fun days..
                      Ooh yes, they can't come downstairs until I'm ready. I have to wake them usually now though as they don't think they'll see Father Christmas anymore. I am up long before them lol. The boys (20 and 22) usully go out now and aren't in until late Christmas Eve. I have to get up early and put the prezzies outso that they don't see the prezzies until the morning. I even hide the wrapping paper!

Comment

• *eng*
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2006

I bet Miss crops is going to shop till she drops...hehehe wonder if she will come here first or take a nap...
                        You read my mind Jazz! I bet she'll be on here and then crash....he he! Wonder what she's bought us.

Comment

• eye
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

hi everyone
                          sigpic
                          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Granny
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Mar 2006

Top of the morning to you, my lady!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• jazzieal
                              Digi Sage
                              • Sep 2006

My dad was an only child and after I was born (only grandchild on his side for 7 yrs) they started a tradition of us having our christmas with them on christmas eve..eating ham sandwiches and all the goodies...then we would gather in the LR and open all our presents..my grandparents always went so far overboard with presents it was unreal..mother and daddy always wrapped a small gift for my sister and I for under the tree but Santa always brought everything from them and he never wrapped it just layed it all out..my sister and I would pick what piece of furniture we wanted our goodies on and left santa a note telling him where to put it...we still carry the christmas eve tradition of ham sandwiches and opening presents at my moms..kids and grandkids are all grown up now and my neice turned 12 this year but they still think that is Christmas

Comment

• *eng*
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by eye View Post
                                hi everyone
                                Was wondering where you were eye, hello how are you?

Comment

Working...
                                X