+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 646 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 513 553 603 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 6456

Quote Originally Posted by knzus View Post
    Ah, well....must be that "Half-zheimers" setting in (as opposed to Alzheimers, haha).
    well knzus I think I have the other half of you alzheimers, so if you want it back just drop by the condo, it got away from me last week, and I've stored it in a shoe box under the bed for ya!
    I went down to check on Terry's farm, needs a bit of TLC so if everyone wants to drop by and do a little work much appreciated (I cleaned and repainted the porch............hope he likes the flower boarders around the windows), the apes were sad, (they really miss him too) so left them a bunch of bananas, anyway see you down at the b&b soon I hope!!!!!

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Quote Originally Posted by nanwu View Post
    well knzus I think I have the other half of you alzheimers, so if you want it back just drop by the condo, it got away from me last week, and I've stored it in a shoe box under the bed for ya!......
    If I go crawling under that bed and reach for the box, there better not be anything gonna jump out at me. After all the stories going around here lately about everyone's little pranks and such from their youth, I'm gonna be wondering if something's gonna happen.

LOL!
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

They've lost it for sure!!!

Hey, just went by Terry's farm. Good suggestion, Nanwu. I cleaned the bathroom.... (why can't men aim, anyhow?), and put fresh toilet paper on the thingy maggigy. Hope the apes don't get ahold of it and tp the whole place. They have been know to do that with duck tape.

I noticed his laundry needs doing, but I ran out of time. Sat down to use the throne, and got engrossed in a magazine he keeps right by it. Something about Ape Training for Dummies! Great reading. I could actually make sense of it. Hmmmm.

Well, hope someone else drops by. Don't want poor Terry to keep away just cause he is affraid to come home to a mess!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Im glad you told me about the laundry at Terry's I did that and cleaned out the fridge...some of the thijgs were really getting old..and you know how that smells uf a fridge if you leave it..I gathered up the papers and stuff out of the LR and put them in stack..didnt think I'd better get rid of them..I think we need to meet there on Sat and have a house cleaning party..things are pretty dusty and dirty...he might come home anytime and we want things to be sparkling...the apes were very quiet while I was there..one followed me around watching everything I did..like he was protecting things...I guess Terry has been working with them a lot..
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Quote Originally Posted by eye View Post
    Can anyone explain this fad.....
    Looks like just a normal teenage thing to me, LOL! You could do a survey of his friends while taking their photographs to see what happens with each of them...bet you'd get a whole slew of different expressions! LOL! Ahhhh, kids will be kids, eh?

Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

I agree with knzus, looks normally to me

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Sorry it doesnt look "normal" to me!!!! LOL it looks like someone got chainsaw happy! hahahahahaha Oh yeah I love to bust on Eye, she LOVES IT!!!! sayyyyyyyyyyyyyy Eye.

Good goin cleaning up Terrys home, I could take the smell any longer!! He will be sooo pleased when he returns. I brought over a vase full of fresh flowers, hopefully that will cheer him up!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Ohhhhhhhhh, I could bring chips and salsa, who's bringing Mojitos?

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

I'll bring rags and 409 to help with the cleaning! I can bring some yummy snacks too! I love brownies when I am working hard!!!!
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store