X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Well, we have the Founders Day Thread so that could be the place to go!

I agree it's bogging down too much
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

• crops2dawn
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Gonna go and find the other one and see if that one is bogged down too.....

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• nanwu
        Digi Sage
        • Apr 2007

it sure is quiet around here............I think everyone had to good a time on founders day LOL

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• Manatee25
          Layout Whiz
          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by fourfoxes View Post
          Hey Manatee! I burn incense not incests! What kind of place does that gypsies run anyway!
          DERN Spell Check!!! Doesn't it know I am blind!!! Sheesh... it should know what I mean! ROTFL!!

Well I vote that our dear announcer granny should give a closing comment in this thread "something really 'granny like' such as 'post here again and die you morons') Then Announcer granny should post our new 'days of our scraps' thread under whatever name she likes! Take it away Granny!!! (or would it be take US away??? HAHA)
          Don't procrastinate being happy!
          And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
          Orange Blossom- new release
          sigpic
          My SBM store

Comment

• Manatee25
            Layout Whiz
            • Mar 2007

Hello!?? Granny? Granny where are you!??? GRANNY... lay off the Mojitos will ya and end this thread and open a new one will ya??!!!

ROTFL
            Don't procrastinate being happy!
            And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
            Orange Blossom- new release
            sigpic
            My SBM store

Comment

• Granny
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Mar 2006

Guys, it's coming. Hang on to your pantalons!!!! I got a lot to catch up on. Honest, trust me you fools!!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
              X