+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 646 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 6456

OMG I am laughing sooooo hard I almost peed my pants! hahahahahahaha Great stories!!!! I guess we all had a little devil in ourselves when we were ohhhh sooo small.
    I remember the time me and my 2 sisters came up with the fantastic idea on how to get rich quick...we were 7/8yrs old, we would be the first people on earth to rip the bark of a tree, many hours riping the bark off, and proudly we run into tell our parents, OMG where we in trouble!!! How we got yelled at about the tree dying and who in there right mind would ever even think of that! LOL well we did!!! Sorry to say we only got spanking and grounded for a week, never got rich either!! I would go out to the tree everyday and talk to it just so it wouldnt die, and guess what that tree NEVER did die!!!! LOL
    and Marion I loved your story about the powered milk too! That reminds of the time my Mother was sleeping, we got the box raisin brand ate all the raisins and threw the flakes down the stairs lol I have no idea WHY we did that, but we did, then took my moms Monopoly game into my crib and spilled all the money all over the place. Yep we were hellions Now I know why my Mom always said, I cant wait to you have kids of your own, as I would laugh and say I am never having kids!!! Now I say that to my darling daughters! I have found what comes around goes around, they will be sorry!!!!! LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Quote Originally Posted by crops2dawn View Post
    ....I guess we all had a little devil in ourselves when we were ohhhh sooo small....
    Uh, Crops...I have saved mine for adulthood. That way I could embarrass my kids and give them back a piece of the insanity.

*snicker*

Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

These are sooo funny! I have one when I was about 5/6 years old. My brother (1yr older) was trying to find something in his closet and my mom was still asleep and we didn't want to wake her up. So we found a candle and brother lit it and told me hold it up so he could look on the floor of his closet to find whatever it was he was looking (don't remember anymore) anyways he couldn't see and he kept telling me to raise the candle higher-well you guessed it! We caught his clothes on fire and we tried putting water on it and decided we better wake up mom. She had to call the fire department and she wrapped us up in blankets and carried us to the neighbors (it was winter) Boy did we get in trouble-the firemen came over to the neighbors and really lectured us on the dangers of fire--my dad even had to come home from work that day!! Thank God the only damage was to the closet-but my brother got all new clothes!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Good one Doll, I would of burned my closet next so I could get new clothes too. hahahahaha ok not that funny, but at that age thats what I would of done.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

ok granny got it covered but dang sounds like we all were hellions..lol
    thanks for all the laughs..soo funny...I just thought of one thats a good one on Lori...she was 3 and my pickenise had some some peekapos..the pickenise had stayed with my dad when i moved so I wanted to get one of the puppies for Lori...I picked the biggest and most active of the litter..I got a huge toilet paper box and put her in it...the puppy and lori had so much fun playing that night I was so proud of how good she was with it..in the middle of the night a noise woke me up and I noticed the kitchen light was on..my dresser drawer was open..I immediately knew Lori was up to something..I got up she was standing in the middle of the kitchen floor..and the puppy was not in the box..i kept asking her where the puppy was and she wouldnt answer me..I thought this was going to be a long night, I opened the fridge to get a drink of water and lo and behold there was the puppy, shivering its little self to death..and convered with make up..then cold cream to try and get the makeup off and then a little water to try and wash it all off...I dont remember just what all I said but I do know kill the dog was in there somewhere..Lori started crying ran and jumped in her bed with the covers over her head and went back to sleep..she'de had a hard night...so at 4 in the morn I was giving the baby a bath trying to warm her up with the hair dryer..wrapped her up in a blanket and put her in the bed with me..next morn I carried it back and they sold it eventually but that poor puppy was so traamatized it took it days to even walk around ...I decided after then no pets for awhile..I did get her one of those baby turtles and it got lose in the house..I looked everwhere for that turtle..never found it..I thought it went off somewhere and died...a few months later I pulled the dresser out and lo and behold there it was..still alive..dont know how it lived that long..
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    Oh my word!!!!!!!! Jazz........ Get the town detective after this one. 24 hour surveyllance! Don't leave her alone for one second. We can't affort a natural disaster in our little town.
    HEY NOW! I am not the one digging to the Devil!!! I think we just found our vampire!!! lol. Anyway Granny, it is about your turn to spill the beans! Someone with your humor must have had a colorful childhood!!! Give us the dirt or we will come in and confiscate that mattress of yours!

Another time I remember my mom let me and my cousins have some scissors for cutting paper. I decided to play barber. I butchered about 3 of my cousins heads before my sister went up stairs with one pony tail 2 inches short and I got busted!
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store

Yeah Granny....I know you were not the perfect little angel...so get cracking with a story...
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Default Hey Gang

I was reading these posts about your kids and I really died laughing...... Reminds me of a few stories too.

My ex and I were driving across country with our 2 kids. Donnie was 3 1/2 and Jennifer was 2. I got constipated so I bought some X-Lax. I had it in the glove box of our van. We were about 100 miles from my Ex husbands parents, when we stopped to get gas and stretch. The 2 kids were asleep. When we got back in the van, both kids were awake and there was foil from the X-Lax on the floor. My son told me that he didn't eat it but his sister did. She kept saying "no that bubba did" Needless to say, by morning we found out...... Jennifer ate it. My mother in law kept chasing her with a wash cloth cause she kept squirting out her diaper. Oh it was real bad for about 3 days. I gave her Gator Aid and kept trying to keep her hydrated.
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Onieeeeeeeeeeee what the heck have you been?????? I havent seen you in here for almost a week!!!! BTW funny story!!!! I have to say I am guilty of that myself, my Mom had this dieting candies, I believe they were called AIDS a chocolate candy that back in those times was suppose to make ya loss weight and go to the potty very often. hehehe
    Mom was sleeping and My sister and I climbed the fridge and got the box, ate the WHOLE thing, we werent that smart to get rid of the wrapper so they were all over the floor, Mom woke up, and almost had a heart attack, we were sick for 2 days, not a pretty site. Poor Mom, the only thing I can think of now is that Mom took toooo many naps and we got into LOADS of trouble.

Well, ok, I can't really think of anything bad I did, I was such an angel...

However, I will tell you that one of the most terrible times in my life was right after I came to the States. It was not funny at the time, but just now, thinking about it, I can see why it would be funny...

I was enrolled in a school right after I arrived here, and I could not speak a word on English, so of course, they put me in a class with a bunch of kids from all over the world. Most of them Spanish, so I thought, oh, well, I should have a lot of friends here pretty quick, being that we all speak the same language and all.

Well, those were the kids from hell, so help me. Bunch of low lives did nothing but get me in trouble. One day the teacher left the class for a bit, and as soon as she was out the door, these rotten kids starting misbehaving as usual. Well, when the teacher got back, they blamed me for every thing, since I could not speak English and could not defend myself. Well, that crazy woman went ballistic and started yelling at me. I could not understand a word she said, but it must have been bad, cause her face contorted into every thing from Dracula to Frankestein!

And here I was, trying to splain (oh, ok, explain, I speak it now), and I keep saying "I know", and being so proud of myself that I could tell her that "I did not do it". Well, little did I know I was confesing to every crime in town. The more she accused me, the more I keep saying "I know, I know". I just could not understand why she was having convulsions!

I think I must have confesed that day to every thing from the stolen fruit in the garden of Eden, to the latest terrorist act in Europe. And all those rotten kids were hysterical. I wrote a long list of would be victims that day. I swore I was going to become a hit person and put every one of them out of their miserable lives.

Moral of the story... Don't ever say you did not do something in a foreign language, unless you have a layer present. And don't trust your peers.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store