+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 646 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast

Talking

Granny perhaps you need a body guard. Since you have all that stash. You could pay me half of it and the other half when I make people dissappear haha.I heard his wify has been happy because he is not around much.She is so happy she may join us and actually sing in the bar---The oldie but goodie song---"Good Bye Love"

I think that's why I'm so ill this week... I ate some of my own battery-acid laced cookies... I hate it when the master plan backfires...

Poor Stevy, That just goes to prove that "what goes around comes around"

(But seriously, I hope you feel better soon Steve.

Marion

And now, another episode of "Days of our Scraps"....

Eye, the faithfull nurse with the funny stetoscupus hanging from her weary neck, finds Steve's wife and is able to make her puke all over the place, which saved her life, a life that is now fullfilled and full of hope, since her evil Masta is himself home sick by his all wicked hand. She sings the Granny song at the top of her lungs and has the rest of the lunnies in an uproar. Life is good!

Another Evil Kannivel makes his presence felt in the community. Mean old Lee attacks poor Granny and makes her check her software bundle... She crawls in agony and despair, hoping to find the solution to her hardware woes...

Will she find the answer? Will Steve get well again? Will Marion get any older?

Don't forget to tune in for another episode of... Days of our Scraps!

Granny the Announcer.

ps: Eye... Forget about the money, honey!

My goodness! All the goings on around here that I miss because Granny keeps me in the dungeon all day long working.
    Last edited by Ladybug; 10-26-2006 at 10:10 PM. Reason: missed a word

Granny you are priceless! I am sitting here chuckling to myself again! Who knows this masterpiece may get published yet!

Marion

Wink Not Me!

I plan to go to Becca's Bar too! Not wify sit! Now, if it was a handsome middle age man, un attached..... then I would be happy to sit and keep him company............

nie

News Break,
    This just in: There seems to be a series of events happening in the world of SBM. There are reports of scrappers getting sick from tainted cookies, while other scrappers have turned up missing. There is a rumer going a round that there is a serial scrapist on the loose going by the name of Granny. She is beleived to be armed with chains and blocks and is to be considered dangerous. If anyone has any knowledge of these events please notify your local Scrap Agency.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by sacannon View Post
    News Break,
    This just in: There seems to be a series of events happening in the world of SBM. There are reports of scrappers getting sick from tainted cookies, while other scrappers have turned up missing. There is a rumer going a round that there is a serial scrapist on the loose going by the name of Granny. She is beleived to be armed with chains and blocks and is to be considered dangerous. If anyone has any knowledge of these events please notify your local Scrap Agency.
    Now I know why granny won't hire me as a body guard. well I am still up for hire to the highest bidder. who knows maybe scrapbook max needs me haha.