X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mustava leik
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Smile View Post
    I can't let this one pass..........."Crops" How do you know that Steve doesn't wear any underwear............ Now back to Granny Bismol..........Hit it Granny
    Granny!!! Mustava bit of decorum please
    Mustava Leik

Comment

• Mustava leik
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
      Hey Granny YOU ARE A HOOT!!!!!!!!!!!! or whoever you are!
      And for any of to cry somebody has to get killed off! And it aint gonna be me! It's always better to get rid of a newcomer, that way no body really knows them and it won't hurt so much. So whose it going to be??? I mustava know soon!
      You Mustava better story line since I came here so how could you write me out of the script?Mustava better idea please for me. IS Ok for you craps2dawn to say "It wont hurt so much" Selfish script planner you be - It hurt ME very much to kill me off!! Mustava mercy on newcomer please.

and please what is a "Hoot"? Is that like Robin Hoot?
      It seems like you are getting suspicious of who me is? Come see if you can get me - you all Mustava bit of idea who is behind this masquerade?
      Maybe you Mustava CRY becaude you frustrated and can not capture who Is me? It would be saddest of stories if all you peoples cannot catch me out - very sad ending. so you mustava try
      Last edited by Mustava leik; 11-10-2006, 12:37 AM.
      Mustava Leik

Comment

• Moonbeam
        • Mar 2006

OK you little ratbag! You're in trouble now - we're after you. You Mustava insurance because when we find out who you are youre gonna need it! So I'm getting the wax outa my ears so i can hear everything you say..I will pick up a clue here and there
        I already KNow you cannot be Granny's alter ego - you slipped up - we can see you are from the UK

So OK Guys .. who on here is from the uK? Aaah Ha! it's ENG!!!
        C'mon ENG fess up now!

Comment

• Smile
          Digi Sage
          • Nov 2006

Detective Smilie...........Mustava

I have received the profile on "Mustava" as follows..............
          Born-U-O-K
          Sex- Male or female
          Size- Adult
          Colour eyes- Green and red (after one drink of vitimix)
          Hair- not her own
          Teeth- belong to fifth husband
          Height- four feet and shrinking
          Weight-Well..........we won't go there
          Personilaty-Tends to stretch the truth as she see's it
          Career-Ex Bowler............................................ .................
          Now back to you Granny.............
          sigpic....

Comment

• Smile
            Digi Sage
            • Nov 2006

Detective Smilie......NEWS FLASH..............

There has been a murder.....I repeat, there has been a murder............One of you'sss is gone. Late last night I was once again called to Beech's Bar. There were three witness's who saw from the bar window, a woman shot with a shovel. Then draged into the trunk of a pickup. When I investigated out side, I found traces of a food that the lab has identified as "Dulse". Find where this comes from and we have our killer.Also find out who ,from the group ,doesn't show on line with in the next 24 hours............Now back to Granny ...........if she shows up within 24 hours........
            sigpic....

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

The red File

well I able it to work and a long 12 hours but when my co-worker left the floor I found the key and opened the filing cabinet.Their was that darn red file and a bottle of veg. as well as a bottle of peptogas. Thank goodness I was all dresed for isolation and the mask saved me.The other nurse came back but the stuff was too much and she passed out and that gave me time. Here is what is written. Granny from days of Our scraps has had plastic surgery. They had made a few pouches on her body so she could sneak veg. and pepto. into the country. We now know how she did it. It also states that during the surgery she fell off the table and had some servere brain damage. It also says she was nice before the surgery and now she developed a mustava split personalities.She was uncontrollable that they shipped her back to her own country after she ploted to spread veg. in the fish.Perhaps Dec.Smile has met granny through the fishing imports.Or perhaps she is a split decoy from granny's personality.I mustava get more info.Is the Bar cleaned and ready for us.
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• eye
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Whose dead

There has been a murder.....I repeat, there has been a murder............One of you'sss is gone. Late last night I was once again called to Beech's Bar. There were three witness's who saw from the bar window, a woman shot with a shovel. Then draged into the trunk of a pickup. When I investigated out side, I found traces of a food that the lab has identified as "Dulse". Find where this comes from and we have our killer.Also find out who ,from the group ,doesn't show on line with in the next 24 hours............Now back to Granny ...........if she shows up within 24 hours........

Oh my who has been murdered and the killer has dulse. Perhaps I was right from the start Smiles . I warned them all not to trust you. I hear down your way you eat dulse.I knew you were a stinkin rotten fishy Canadian and they have dulse.I also hear you lived in an igloo and now that you are here you are makin a fortune.
                sigpic
                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Moonbeam
                  • Mar 2006

I have received the profile on "Mustava" as follows..............
                  Born-U-O-K
                  If shes fictional then she wasnt born - she doesnt exist so scrap that clue
                  Sex- Male or female
                  Thats really narrowed it down .. were getting close now
                  Size- Adult
                  Not necessarily - we could have a midget in our midst
                  Colour eyes- Green and red (after one drink of vitimix)

Hair- not her own
                  Now! here's a line of investigation to focus on Detective Smile because if it is not her own then it is someone elses and if you find out who lent it to her and who her friend is then they will tell you who she is if you ask nicely
                  Teeth- belong to fifth husband She said shes only been married once so I wonder what the others names were... combined with Mustava it must have been too terrible to tell!

Height- four feet and shrinking
                  No, I think she has probaly only got 2 feet like the rest of us
                  Weight-Well..........we won't go there
                  She sounds extremely heavy to me
                  Personilaty-Tends to stretch the truth as she see's it
                  Career-Ex Bowler............................................ .................LOL she's got us "stumped"Now back to you Granny.............
                  I'm going to be checking the times of posts too! who is on and all that so look out Mustava , Cause I mustava answer

Comment

• Smile
                    Digi Sage
                    • Nov 2006

Detective Smilie....More Beech's Bar Investigation.....

Sitting at Beech's Bar are Moonbeam,Crops and Eye. They each buy a pint of beer. Just as they were about to injoy a drink, three flys landed in each of the pints and were stuck in the foam of the beer.Moonbeam pushed her beer away in desgust. Crops fished the fly out of her beer and continued drinking.
                    Eye too, picked the fly out of her's, held it over her glass and then started yelling "SPIT IT OUT,SPIT IT OUT"!!!
                    sigpic....

Comment

• sacannon
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Aug 2006

Eye too, picked the fly out of her's, held it over her glass and then started yelling "SPIT IT OUT,SPIT IT OUT"!!!

Eye, you lush. You can even spare a little sip to the poor fly!
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• sacannon
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Aug 2006

It must not be me; what the heck is "Dulse"
                        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• *eng*
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
                          It must not be me; what the heck is "Dulse"
                          You took the word out of my 'think'.
                          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Smile
                            Digi Sage
                            • Nov 2006

Detective Smilie..........Needs Grannys Help!!!!!!!

"Dulse "is seaweed which was found on the body. And it seems the only person so far that knew what it was is "EYE" New Questions.....Who is dead????? What was "EYE"'s eye glasses and Dulse doing on the body?????????........Over to you Granny...............Where is Granny.........Oh no , is she the dead body??????????????????????
                            sigpic....

Comment

• Smile
                              Digi Sage
                              • Nov 2006

Detective Smilie....................

Sing for us Granny. Let us know your ok
                              sigpic....

Comment

• crops2dawn
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Jul 2006

Sing for us Granny. Let us know your ok
                                Anything but that Smile, Have you heard her sing? WE have enough broken mirrors around the bar!
                                It seems to me Granny is Mustava! She is very tricky that one! She mustava got that from one of her booksa.
                                The plot thickens.... Who is dead???? Who is the killer??? And the most important question Who is MUSTAVA?????????????

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Working...
                                X