+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 646 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

I love all your little smilys...Very intertaining...They tickle my...."Well never mind about that " Ok back to work now if I can remember what it was I was doing......................

Bobby Bear
    [My newest websites]

Smile Your painted oooppps tainted.Darn beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Bear View Post
    I love all your little smilys...Very intertaining...They tickle my...."Well never mind about that " Ok back to work now if I can remember what it was I was doing......................

Bobby Bear

now if I can remember what it was I was doing......................

ooo you have gottin into that darn veg.Haven't you learned yet Bobby.Aren't you afraid of us women.Should be

I have to leave to take my mother to therapy, I will see if I can find some more shovels on my way home!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by sacannon View Post
    I have to leave to take my mother to therapy, I will see if I can find some more shovels on my way home!
    Make su:eekre they are all sharply pointed .

Unhappy Gee I need a Doctor

Havin problems with my speech Do you think Granny or Smiles had anything to do with dishing out those pretizles I ate. Do you think ---oh no ----maybe laced with Veg.Hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustava leik View Post
    you are so funny you people here..I am going to like being here I can tell.. A good laugh - but why is that lady above me Rolling on the floor?
    Well heres what happened to me...I was just listening to Moonbeam and I started LOL and then all of a sudden I started smelling something and I thought "what is that wonderful smell" and about that time I hit the floor and I couldn't stop rolling around...I was rotfl...I don't know what hit me but I just imagine that granny/smile was behind it so you better beware they might get you too..I need to talk to my friend eye and see if shes heard any gossip around the bar about this new stuff they are using..

Angry Now watch ou for those darn Pit rats

Quote Originally Posted by jazzieal View Post
    Well heres what happened to me...I was just listening to Moonbeam and I started LOL and then all of a sudden I started smelling something and I thought "what is that wonderful smell" and about that time I hit the floor and I couldn't stop rolling around...I was rotfl...I don't know what hit me but I just imagine that granny/smile was behind it so you better beware they might get you too..I need to talk to my friend eye and see if shes heard any gossip around the bar about this new stuff they are using..
    I think they have been experimenting on us. So we need to be careful and not to get to loaded at the bar. I think Granny and her other half may be wanting to take over our bar scene.Never leave your drink unattendent and also eat nothing.It is scary when you think the only place we are at peace with is infested with a few Pit Rats.Posionous critters. I noticed when I was cleaning the bar off near the pretizals was some pink goo and what smells off dead fish.Girls make sure you wash your hands well. I think they are mixing the veg. with other stuff. Pretty help us if they find the right ingredients.We may need those shovels from Sacannon. She is going to the store and get us enough, This means WAR

Split personalities? Schizopranic? Who?

Me, myself and I are not splitting in any way other than laughing at you nuts! Why is jazzieal rofl? Cause she ain't got enough sense to just sit on her rocking chair and laugh. She really get down when she laughs.

And Moonbeam, Moonbeam...... You're hopeless, you're incorregible!

Granny

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

This means WAR

PS. I couldn't wait to use this one, cause I know Granny just loves them!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

What a comfort to know you are on the job eye and right on top of things..but beware this smell is heavenly wonder what they have disguised the awful stuff with..