+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 646 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

I think I'm owed a mayor apology for calling me a stinker, and it was Smile all the time! We need to hose her down with our fire engine hose. Then, is off to the Scrap Bar to put her through the initiation. Boy, I can't wait. Hope you guys have keep all your impliments of tortu.... I mean initiation, nice and sharp, we got to do this kid justice.

Granny

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Ahh Granny you'll scare her away before she even get in here!
    And I will Never Apologize to you! ever! You want me in a whole in the ground and you keep on telling me to quiet down! Never I tell ya NEVER.
    I've been to that bar, man there is nothing in there except some old lady singing karoke! What a set a lungs that woman has, I guess that explains the cracked mirror in the ladies room.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Quote Originally Posted by crops2dawn View Post
    I've been to that bar, man there is nothing in there except some old lady singing karoke! What a set a lungs that woman has, I guess that explains the cracked mirror in the ladies room.
    That was Granny

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I get the shovel..... start digging my grave now!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Default Latest news from Eye

I heard at the bar that this Canadian that you all like is ----never mind you will have to find out on your own.She has different ideas with that veg. stuff.She could be a double sneaky smellin spy.I seen her in the corner with Granny. wonder what they are up to? Are we ready for them?

Bring em' on
    I'm ready!

The plot thickens... I'm in the corner with Smile, trying to figure out how to put Moonbeam back in the dungeon, and how to hide from Binkey. My word, we are neighboors. She only lives about ten miles from me. Oh, noooooooooooo!

Where to run, where to hide... Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now a word from our sponsors......

Buy Peptobysmall for all those unconfortable, smelly ailments that smell. Pour it over your mattress and you will feel instant relief!!!! Guaranteed to work until it breaks!

Granny the Announcer!

ps: That was not me singing, peon... That was Marion taking a shower. You know she gets inspired with all those soap bubbles tickling her nose! So there.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Oh the noise, i covering my ears and turning the tele up.....it's just too painful.Pour Peptobysmall over my mattress Granny nooooooooooooo!

Crops, when you are done digging that grave you better loan the shovel to Moonbeam, she will need it to get out of the dungeon if Granny gets her back there....or maybe she could dig a secret tunnel first and sneak a webcam in while Granny is busy cleaning up the pink goo all over the mattress.

I heard someone ask if Smiley was really Granny....then I got to thinking could it be so...could Granny have that spilit personality thingy and is Smiley one of her other personalities trying to take control???? and could there be more of them in there with Granny and Smiley???
    Has anyone actually poured that pink sticky mess all over their mattress??
    The smell of my Ben Gay keeps nearly everyone away the sticky stuff would really do it...