• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Smile View Post
    Sorry Guys I don't mean to be silly at the wrong time. I am sure that she will be home by Friday. You wait and see.
    Hey loie do you know how to read your messages yet. Want to send you one
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Sorry Guys I don't mean to be silly at the wrong time. I am sure that she will be home by Friday. You wait and see.
      We need this silliness to keep us from worrying so much
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• crops2dawn
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Yes Eye you are right as always come on Smile BRING IT ON!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• crops2dawn
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Eye you have sooo much to teach that cuz of yours, Is she a little slow perhaps? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHH

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
            Eye you have sooo much to teach that cuz of yours, Is she a little slow perhaps? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHH
            she must be in the rooootie tootie beer
            sigpic

Comment

• Smile
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2006

I'm not afraid here is my email..............."[email protected]" and just so I am sure everyone gets it right I challange you to email me.I don't see anything wrong with putting our emails in here. You would think there were nuts in here or something .........with shovels,duct tape ,teeth ,rootbeer
              sigpic....

Comment

• eye
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Car 54 be on the look out for a red dyed nutt named Smile.
                car 54 where are you.Car is missin with the smile and rootie
                sigpic

Comment

• Granny
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Mar 2006

Hello? I read it again, it's in English... We don't charge you to register in our site, you know, and you don't have to buy, you don't even have to make a silly joke?
                  sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Smile
                    Digi Sage
                    • Nov 2006

Oh I feel a fart coming on ........Cuz get the mask......
                    sigpic....

Comment

• eye
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Jul 2006

I'm not afraid here is my email..............."[email protected]" and just so I am sure everyone gets it right I challange you to email me.I don't see anything wrong with putting our emails in here. You would think there were nuts in here or something .........with shovels,duct tape ,teeth ,rootbeer
                      no I do not mean e-mails as they are easy to get h a ha. I mean those pm messages we send . Shke your head girl too much coal dust in d em ears
                      sigpic

Comment

• Granny
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Mar 2006

grannyestee at adelphia.com

But if I'm ever MIA, Ladybug or Moonshine would know. You can ask them. Of course, they will disclaim any knowledge of me.
                        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• crops2dawn
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

Oh Man you stink like rotten fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

• crops2dawn
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

I know when I come to canada I'm bring a cork plug!!

Comment

• crops2dawn
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Jul 2006

Hey Smile BB just put some smelly fish up, Make sure you get them while they stink!

Comment

• Smile
                                Digi Sage
                                • Nov 2006

So Grannie does that mean someone will be placing my email address in the male washrooms. I sure hope he leaves his phone #
                                sigpic....

Comment

Working...
                                X