• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Any Word From MaggieMae?

Has anyone heard from her yet? I hope she got moved okay. Sure miss her on here this past week.

nie
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Hey MaggeeMae

I see you posted a few hours ago! Welcome back to the forum! We've missed you this week. Hope the move went smoothly.

nie
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

• MaggieMae
      Digi Sage
      • May 2006

I'm almost back!

Again, I'm on a borrowed computer and can't download anything!! Hopefully, I'll be online tomorrow! I just can't wait. We're in the middle of boxes and all the stuff that goes with moving, but I miss everyone at SBM! The gallery is full of wonderful layouts! And hello to all the new members! It's great to have you!
      Julie

Comment

• lilbinkey
        Layout Whiz
        • Apr 2006

Ohhh Moving is so much fun!! LOL

Glad to see you checkin in sweetie..

Binkey

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

Welcome back, MM! Never mind putting the house in order. We got priorities here! Get to scrapping, now!!!!!

Granny
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Miss yah. Hope the moving went smooth. I moved 5 times till I got my new home now I am here fo the ride.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
            X