• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mint
    Layout Whiz
    • Oct 2006

hi I'm new

Hi I'm new I'm a grandmother from Texas ,with 5 grown children and 8 grand children. I live on a farm and raise chickens. I'm retired. I have been paper scraping a long time but digital scraping only 3 mo. but I love it. it gives me more time for other things. but I still have grate looking layouts.
    Mint

buddies are- angelwithin
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Welcome! There's lot of proud grandparents on here! I'm old enough but my kids aren't planning on mking me one yet
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• chrisg
      • Oct 2006

Welcome

Welcome from Louisiana!!

Comment

• jazzieal
        Digi Sage
        • Sep 2006

Hi I'm New

Hello from Alabama..and welcome..I have 2 daughters and 4 grandsons 2 dogs and one cat I love being Nana..I'm also retired and spend a lot of time glued to the computer..yep Im Addicted BIG TIME..you are going to Love SBM the program and the community..Ive never done paper scrapping but got hooked on digital about a year ago and I love it..SBM program is the best one Ive used. I will be looking forward to seeing you around..
        My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Welcome from Nova Scotia. You are going to luv it here.Everyone is special and will help you.Have fun.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Katie :)
            • Oct 2006

Hey there, Welcome xoxo

Comment

Working...
            X