• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • srussell
    Digi Sage
    • Feb 2006

Photographers... I Want Your Photos!

For a very limited time, I am offering FREE templates in exchange for the use of your photos!

What I Am Looking For...
    I am looking for the greatest, highest-quality photos I can find to use to showcase my new Scrapbook MAX! layouts. Please see the requirements and list of topics below.

What You Receive...
    If your photos are approved for use in my layouts, you will receive a photographer's credit (usually your name or studio) along with a link to a website or email of your choice in the new store. If you are Scrapbook MAX! user, we will send you a link to download the template your photo(s) are used in!

Requirements
    - You must submit at least 6 photos of the same topic, i.e. "Summer Vacation".
    - Photos must be in JPEG format.
    - Photos must be least 1024 x 768 in size. No "camera phone" size images!
    - You MUST own the copyright to the photos you are submitting.
    - Photos that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable will be rejected.

Topics
    - Any Destinations;
    - Any Holidays; Christmas, New Year's Eve, Easter, Thanksgiving, Halloween, etc.
    - Any Sports; Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Soccer, etc.
    - Any Recreational Activity; Camping, Fishing, Hunting, Billiards, etc.
    - Any Occassions; Weddings, Birthday Parties, Anniversary, Christenings, etc.
    - Any Pets; Dogs, Cats, Mice, Fish, Reptiles, Rodents, etc.
    - Any Season; Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer
    - Acquaintences; Boyfriends, Girlfriends, best friends, etc.
    - Family, Heritage, Family Tree, Parents, Grandparents, etc.
    - Children. Little Boy, Little Girl, Baby Boy, Baby Girl, etc.
    - Gatherings; BBQ's, Tailgate Parties, Parties, etc.

If you would like to send me a sample of your photography for review, please e-mail [email protected] and attach your photos to your message. If I decide to use your photos, I will send you an acceptance notice via e-mail. I will NOT use your photos without your permission! Some slots have already been filled, so don't wait too long!
    sigpic
    Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!
Working...
X