• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kimmyann
    Scrap Guru
    • Mar 2009

Chllenges

Hello SBM Peeps!!

I know March was very busy for me and I was unable to post several challenges like normal

I am going to try to post several challenges in the next few weeks.

My Question is this..... How many people are interested in Challenges?

Please reply to this thread and Let me know your Favorite Challenges and that your interested in them.

Thanks for the Feedback!!
    Hugs!!
  • cheesepiece
    Layout Whiz
    • Apr 2010

Definitely interested Kimmyann, I have had some issues to deal with and haven't been around much. I will try to join in as many as I can.

I appreciate the effort that goes into the challenges here SBM and so should people who buy the software.

COME ON PEOPLE OUT THERE JOIN IN AND SUPPORT OUR DESIGNERS.

WHERE ARE ALL YOU NEWBIES?

WE ALL STARTED AS NEWBIES, DON'T BE SHY, YOU WILL LEARN SO
    MUCH ABOUT YOUR SOFTWARE BY JOINING IN THE CHALLENGES.

A BIG THANK YOU KIMMYANN FOR ALL YOU AND THE OTHER CHALLENGE MAKERS DO HERE AT SBM!
    Last edited by cheesepiece; 03-27-2016, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• SBM Diane
      Digi Sage
      • Sep 2010

Good morning Kimmy!

I am interested!! I need challenges of advanced Scrapbook Max software techniques. I am not aware of all the features this program has to offer.

Thank you for all you do for the community at Scrapbook Max!!!

Comment

• Mylinnofeq
        • Jan 2007

I'm very interested - in most anything! Most of my activity is on other sites and almost all of it is challenge based. I do some scrapbooking for myself (teeny tiny amount), a bit more for BFF's new great grandkiddos but most of what I do is Art Journal type stuff. I get to play with all the pretty bits and not worry about what anyone thinks, lol. A quote from the book "Journal Spilling" goes something like: All art does not have to be BIG art. . . Please please more?!?
        I hope to offer (for a few months anyway) a sort of look back challenge - my digging into the forums has uncovered some great oldies that I wanted to share.

Comment

• Kimmyann
          Scrap Guru
          • Mar 2009

Thanks Ladies for your kind words!! I like doing challenges myself. The challenges force me sometimes to scrap pages that I might have put off and it helps to test my Creativity and discover SBM Program Capabilities.

I will try to come up with some Challenges to make you think or to play with SBM features.
          Hugs!!

Comment

• Daydreamer
            Layout Whiz
            • Jan 2010

I know I'm late... But I love challenges and would love to play along again... I love scraplifts, font challenges, quote challenges, colour challenges... any challenges where you learn new techniques.... All I learnt about digiscrapping, clustering, layering, extracting, I learnt here through participating in your challenges...and I've made such wonderful friends along the way... The community and kind comments in the gallery are another thing I love that has me coming back again and again...

Buying my SBM software about 7 years ago was the best purchase I've ever made... and a gift I bought myself that has kept on giving... not only many pleasurable hours for myself, but countless gifts for family and friends... I've been out of touch the past couple of years, but never completely away from digiscrapping with SBM. I am home again, so I'm looking forward to many scrap happy hours with yourselves

Comment

• Kimmyann
              Scrap Guru
              • Mar 2009

Awesome Daydreamer!! You have been MISSED Woman!!
              Hugs!!

Comment

• Daydreamer
                Layout Whiz
                • Jan 2010

It's wonderful to be back!!! Missed you guys loads

Comment

• KapiScrap
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Jun 2010

Happy to see that a couple of ladies are back here! Yeah! Kimmy's challenges are just... FANTASTIC!
                  KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

Working...
                  X