• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mylinnofeq
    • Jan 2007

Trouble with digital kit store order

Hello,
    I ordered some kits on the 9th (#26583) - almost immediately I got an email saying my payment was confirmed. Two more emails came with download links in all 3 of them. None work - when I click I get the following message: You have requested an invalid product download. Please try again.
    When I check my account status under store account is shows that order as pending confirmation.
    I tried contacting Cleverbridge (found via help links) but they say they only cover the program downloads. I should use the following link to submit a request for help: http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/sendmessage.php

Which I did on the 10th or 11th.
    I'm semi nuts for my downloads, lol. Is there somewhere else I should be requesting aid?

Thanks all!
    Mylinn
  • Karin
    • Jan 2006

Hi Mylinn!

I'm sorry but I don't see an email from you in our support queue. Can you try again? Please send an email to support [at] scrapbookmax [dot] com with your order number in the subject line. I'll look for your message and send you new links as soon as I can to sort this out. Thanks for your patience!

Comment

• Mylinnofeq
      • Jan 2007

Yipee, I has files imported and already got a page open to play with them. Thanks so much for the prompt reply!

Comment

• Karin
        • Jan 2006

Hi Mylinn,

Just checked into this a bit further -- it looks like there was a delay in the processing of this order, but I've made sure that it is now marked as complete. So, you should be able to download your kits now and enjoy. Please let me know if you have any other issues, and thanks for your patience!

Karin

Comment

• Mylinnofeq
          • Jan 2007

Lol, my email hit as you were typing your response I bet Gotta love supa fast downloads. Thanks so much, I couldn't find the email info anywhere in the middle of the night. Just contact support (cleverbridge). Did I just flat miss it somewhere or could it be added (for the next time I managed to goof something up)?
          Thanks!
          Mylinn

Comment

• Karin
            • Jan 2006

Hi Mylinn!

Cleverbridge handles our software sales (Scrapbook MAX! 2.0) but not our store orders (individual kits and templates sold in our Kits and Templates store), which is why they don't have information about those orders. If you have store-related questions, you can use our contact form http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/sendmessage.php or send an email to support [at] scrapbookmax [dot] com

All of our support options are outlined on this page of our site:

Have some questions about Scrapbook MAX? We’re here to help! Just fill in the form below and be as detailed as possible with your question.   We will get back to you as soon as possible during normal business hours, Monday to Friday, from 9am – 5pm (Central Time).

I hope that helps -- and I'm glad you got your kits!

Karin

Comment

Working...
            X